How about a Buffalo Trace whiskey barrel aged imperial stout. 13%
20200630_145502.jpg

Oh and a beautiful view...

deeztier

@deeztier
View attachment 301124
View attachment 301125

And screw Electric Brewery
They were not selling to public only distributors.

electric has "the list" - a paid membership. electric releases beer like every 3 weeks. the list gets first dibs, and then sells the remaining beer to the general public. other than that you won't be getting any. they haven't distributed in like 2 years lol i just follow them on IG and get lucky when they announce their beer releases.

542thruNthru

electric has "the list" - a paid membership. electric releases beer like every 3 weeks. the list gets first dibs, and then sells the remaining beer to the general public. other than that you won't be getting any. they haven't distributed in like 2 years lol i just follow them on IG and get lucky when they announce their beer releases.

Interesting. She told me that they were only selling to distributors and not the public till next week.

Either way I wasn't able to get any beer. Which I though was dumb being that I was there and they were literally giving cases to people.

deeztier

Interesting. She told me that they were only selling to distributors and not the public till next week.

Either way I wasn't able to get any beer. Which I though was dumb being that I was there and they were literally giving cases to people.

never liked the whole release hype :censored2: but it works for them and quality beer backs it up. oh well lol