What beer are you drinking now?

542thruNthru

what the ? your talking 12 pack?

No sorry. 6 pack of bottles. That makes more sense.

My beer fridge is a little light. Actually stopping by the store in a hour and will be filling the bottle shelf soon. Need to be ready for the 4th.

20180701_105432.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
No sorry. 6 pack of bottles. That makes more sense.

My beer fridge is a little light. Actually stopping by the store in a hour and will be filling the bottle shelf soon. Need to be ready for the 4th.

View attachment 199939
long time ago I counted 12 different ipas , I like variety. good picture,stone ripper is very good so is born free. I would drink half then open another. you must be a little closer to the west, never seen dudes

542thruNthru

send me some Russian river beers pliny the elder or pliny the younger

I did that for a guy in Florida. He sent me some of the cigar city beer you got in return.

A few bars next to work sell pliny the elder on tap. Send me a place I can mail it and I'll send you a few.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I did that for a guy in Florida. He sent me some of the cigar city beer you got in return.

A few bars next to work sell pliny the elder on tap. Send me a place I can mail it and I'll send you a few.
I'll send you fresh jai alai nothing past 4 weeks canned, give me another couple of suggestions, how about tropicalia out of Athens GA. That stuff made the brewery double capacity in a year.

542thruNthru

I'll send you fresh jai alai nothing past 4 weeks canned, give me another couple of suggestions, how about tropicalia out of Athens GA. That stuff made the brewery double capacity in a year.

I'll take any IPA you recommend that I can't get out here. Let me know what you want and I'll be happy to ship it out. Pliny the elder is not cheap though and most places will not let you buy more then a 6 pack at a time. Bought the guy 4 and sent him a bunch of stuff from breweries around here. I think we have like 145 breweries in San Diego now.