What box do you hate to see on your truck?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
My top one is pottery barn, god can't you pick that furniture up at the store the boxes are huge you could ship yourself somewhere in them. I'm tired of chewey.com(dog food), staples computer paper, any 40lb wine box, Costco (100lb.safe),50lb box of bullets, sleep by number bed, and of course that trampoline from wal mart.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My top one is pottery barn, god can't you pick that furniture up at the store the boxes are huge you could ship yourself somewhere in them. I'm tired of chewey.com(dog food), staples computer paper, any 40lb wine box, Costco (100lb.safe),50lb box of bullets, sleep by number bed, and of course that trampoline from wal mart.
I think you nailed them.

upsbeernut

I had a 30-box of beer in the back of my truck today!
What the ? Why ? I've seen the craft beer assortment usually 6 or 12 from those companies that have all kinds strategically packed in cardboard dividers. I peek at what's in there, I'm a beer nut.

upsbeernut

Misloads,that I have to deliver. Thats the boxes I hate,in my truck.

Unlike cosmo,I put 2- 30 packs,in my personal vehicle.
Let your supervisor come and get them unless your close . On our box line I have
Don't worry, I'll have another next week!

At least mine wasn't IC Lite.;)
Lite is a bad word in my vocabulary. Check beer advocate I'm UPS beer nut on that web too. Guess I'm not very creative, but lite beer sux. Life's too short!

upsbeernut

Sorry didn't finish 4u meant to say I'm next to drivers that are 20 miles away, so when I get a misload its missed (d) boom look at that on your report .

upsbeernut

Chewy and Amazon with pet food are the worst. The bottom of the boxes steady falling out because Amazon thinks 1 piece of tape works just fine on packages of ANY size/weight
A piece of tape , maybe ups ought to sell tape to amazon. One piece seems to be the standard. More tape on everything would cut damages. You gotta admit boxes and tape , theres got to be a market or alternative to getting our livelihood to the door or dock.

upsbeernut

Yes and those rugs wrapped in plastic with the ends unraveling as you drag it up the driveway(oops it got dirty) that's a dr drop and run no bell
She kept it, no worries, too much hassle to call tag it. Now if fed ex would only have a call tag system, I'm tired of picking their sh up.

upsbeernut

Uh I deliver to a fabric outlet. 50-70 rolls of fabric everyday. 30-145 lbs each
Uh I deliver to a fabric outlet. 50-70 rolls of fabric everyday. 30-145 lbs each
You don't have to go to the gym . I do so I can lift up this new world of heavy packages. Rolls of fabric are far worse that rugs. Hope you have a little dock help. That business appreciates you cause that stuff is expensive