What box do you hate to see on your truck?

DriverMD

That one box that's falling apart with the wooden pallet on the bottom that weighs over 100 pounds. Or the two heavy buckets that are slightly TOO heavy to easily carry in one trip.

watdaflock?

One business gets a bulk stop of small boxes which contain what must be the heaviest known metal to mankind. Total finger pinchers getting them off the belt too...
Worse for taking up space is the business who gets multiple pigmat rolls delivered with their massive 5 foot bags of egg shells. The egg shells obviously weigh nothing but take up a lot of space.

Future

Victory Ride
Styrofoam popcorn that gets loose. I hate that stuff!
I am very anal when it comes to my truck....keep it very clean.....the open box with popcorn coming out all over does piss me off.....a good thing is that between me and my loader my truck stays pretty crap free all the time.....he also wil take the extra minute to pick up papers,popcorn etc that have messed up the truck.

UPSGUY72

My top one is pottery barn, god can't you pick that furniture up at the store the boxes are huge you could ship yourself somewhere in them. I'm tired of chewey.com(dog food), staples computer paper, any 40lb wine box, Costco (100lb.safe),50lb box of bullets, sleep by number bed, and of course that trampoline from wal mart.

what really sucks is when you have a call tag the next day to go pick up the pottery barn box because it's broken.

McGee

what really sucks is when you have a call tag the next day to go pick up the pottery barn box because it's broken.

Where I am, all the pottery barn goes into a 24 or 26 ft 'er and it's 90 to 100% full three times a week, and I sure hope they don't get many broken...

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Refusing that pottery barn package or packages at the door is another pain in my a_ _! Especially trying to cram them back in my 700.

S

selfcancelsignal

I just tune out and deliver whatever is on on my truck. The more I think about it the more miserable it is.
Usually my method as well. Boy do I loathe any lengthy, thin, tall sometimes flimsy irregulars that can't be laid down, so they flop back & forth & get in your way all friend---in' day though!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Back in the day, Wednesdays were "Tupperware days." I had a team leader or whatever they are called who lived on my area. She would get the whole order and distribute it to all her salespeople. Big boxes. Heavy boxes. Many boxes. The loaders put it on last, and bricked my package car. She was therefore my first stop every Wednesday. If she wasn't there, thankfully, she would leave her garage door unlocked, and I would throw them in her garage.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Back in the day, Wednesdays were "Tupperware days." I had a team leader or whatever they are called who lived on my area. She would get the whole order and distribute it to all her salespeople. Big boxes. Heavy boxes. Many boxes. The loaders put it on last, and bricked my package car. She was therefore my first stop every Wednesday. If she wasn't there, thankfully, she would leave her garage door unlocked, and I would throw them in her garage.
That proves that being consistent as a driver with routine stops started as the ground floor for the success we are experiencing today. Corporate is trying to change that with crappie software and constant micromanaging.