What can I do ?

When people start malicious threads like this one,should us moderators delete them?

• Total voters

Raw

Raw Member
What can I do?

If you think your UPS man is choking, ask them to talk - if they can talk, there is some air getting through. If a UPS man can only signal or looks in distress, immediate action is necessary. There are some excellent first aid resources dealing with choking and it's a good idea to familiarise yourself with some basic techniques or take a first aid course.
To UPS manproof your house against choking hazards, get down to UPS man level and look for dangerous items; a crawling UPS man will find all sorts of tasty looking items, which you might not have spotted up there. Remember to check under furniture and between cushions. Train older UPS men to keep anything with small parts out of reach and always follow age recommendations on packaging.

Choking facts
  • Nearly 5000 UPS men in the UK are taken to hospital every year after choking, over half the UPS men treated are under twenty-five years old and most of these accidents occur at home.
  • Almost half of all choking accidents in UPS men involve food - tacos and beer are the most common causes.
  • Asphyxia (choking, strangulation and suffocation) is the third most common cause of death in UK UPS men.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I hope you know I`m only playing around I would never want to set you on fire Raw. I am a really nice person and I would love for you to come over so I could make you a nice cuppa tea and bake you some scones with fresh cream and Jam. I prefer strawberry whats your preference ???

ups_vette

Griff.....This post makes sence only to people who have an I.Q. higher than their shoe size.

See post "I was fired because a manager didnt like me"

tieguy

Banned
Griff.....This post makes sence only to people who have an I.Q. higher than their shoe size.

See post "I was fired because a manager didnt like me"

griffs only contribution here has been to put down other posters high-falutin bs. he does not understand the concepts of sharing or humor.

tieguy

Banned
What can I do?

If you think your UPS man is choking, ask them to talk - if they can talk, there is some air getting through. If a UPS man can only signal or looks in distress, immediate action is necessary. There are some excellent first aid resources dealing with choking and it's a good idea to familiarise yourself with some basic techniques or take a first aid course.
To UPS manproof your house against choking hazards, get down to UPS man level and look for dangerous items; a crawling UPS man will find all sorts of tasty looking items, which you might not have spotted up there. Remember to check under furniture and between cushions. Train older UPS men to keep anything with small parts out of reach and always follow age recommendations on packaging.

Choking facts
  • Nearly 5000 UPS men in the UK are taken to hospital every year after choking, over half the UPS men treated are under twenty-five years old and most of these accidents occur at home.
  • Almost half of all choking accidents in UPS men involve food - tacos and beer are the most common causes.
  • Asphyxia (choking, strangulation and suffocation) is the third most common cause of death in UK UPS men.

And whatever you do if you are choking do not , I repeat do not try to wash it down with beer from a busted open bottle.

dillweed

And whatever you do if you are choking do not , I repeat do not try to wash it down with beer from a busted open bottle.

At least not on company property :laugh:

Sammie

Get yourself a golden retriever so he can perform the Heimlich maneuver on you... it worked for the lady who choked on an apple... They were both on Letterman or Leno not too long ago...

Good reason to buy a dog...???...

over9five

Staff member
"When people start malicious threads like this one,should us moderators delete them?"

C'mon, Raws post was pretty funny!

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I dont think that this post should be deleted, Raw is entitled to his opinion and I thought it was quite funny . I dont have a problem with it some one once said friend###k em if they cant take a joke. I like this statement. By the way( missed buisiness ), does the aluminum foil really stop the " DARK VOICES" or just quiet them down ? or is it to stop you sending your brain waives out? please let me know via telepathy or with a post on here lol.