What concessions on proposed new contract?

SweatPit

i won't bite
Just curious if someone has a list of all the concessions on the proposed contract? Like Hybrid drivers getting less pay, etc etc. Thanks.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Here is the updated list

Attachments

• ibt.jpg
    ibt.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 286

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Discipline based solely on telematics/technology and whatever new "report" they can dream up!
Less contributions by the company towards healthcare per hour as we pay deductibles.
Less pay per hour relative to the cost of feeding our families and clothing our kids!
Allowing more contracting out of our work to scabs and other companies.

Want more?

Time for change

The worst part is the things “members are getting” in return for concessions are awful and are actually things that help the company and union big wigs. Starting rate increase is needed much more by the company and union big wigs than by the members. What did we get for all
these concessions? TonyQ and bug the thug won’t tell us the mystery 15 billion we got in return. A few bucks for pensions, status quo health care, and run of the mill raises that are worse than the 02 contract aren’t good enough. What did we get? Independent analysts said the union had all the leverage in the current climate and the company took us to the cleaners. Shameful

Slug Life

When do we eat?
The worst part is the things “members are getting” in return for concessions are awful and are actually things that help the company and union big wigs. Starting rate increase is needed much more by the company and union big wigs than by the members. What did we get for all
these concessions? TonyQ and bug the thug won’t tell us the mystery 15 billion we got in return. A few bucks for pensions, status quo health care, and run of the mill raises that are worse than the 02 contract aren’t good enough. What did we get? Independent analysts said the union had all the leverage in the current climate and the company took us to the cleaners. Shameful
Bug the Thug I’m hurting.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Just curious if someone has a list of all the concessions on the proposed contract? Like Hybrid drivers getting less pay, etc etc. Thanks.

All you need to know is...

Attachments

• 38845697_232336230810696_4076948614251806720_n.jpg
    38845697_232336230810696_4076948614251806720_n.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 229
  • ups1.jpg
    ups1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 209

SweatPit

i won't bite
Discipline based solely on telematics/technology and whatever new "report" they can dream up!
Less contributions by the company towards healthcare per hour as we pay deductibles.
Less pay per hour relative to the cost of feeding our families and clothing our kids!
Allowing more contracting out of our work to scabs and other companies.

Want more?
Yes I want more. Some of those are technically not concessions.

All you need to know is...
Ok?

Just in debate with a vote yes union steward and he told me there are no concessions. I told him there were concessions on the old contract. I still would like a big list for debate. Have not found one yet.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Yes I want more. Some of those are technically not concessions.

Ok?

Just in debate with a vote yes union steward and he told me there are no concessions. I told him there were concessions on the old contract. I still would like a big list for debate. Have not found one yet.
10-reasons-to-vote-no-v2.jpg

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
1. a permanent country wide driving job classification delivering ground for less money than the current permanent ground driving job.

2. the added language to regular ground drivers "as long as work is available"

3. change in the language regarding discipline and technology.

SweatPit

i won't bite
-UPS cannot get enough/hold onto drivers. Hence the two tier system. Its not a giveback. They will be happy to be making over $20 an hour out of the gate.
-Why should UPS pay you money for harassment grievance? Not a giveback
-Not a concession.
-Not a concession. Sign up to be a package car driver you gotta work the hours during peak.
-Never heard of the lay off of drivers on Monday and not allowing them to be guarenteed 40 hours a week. All full-time employees are guarenteed to get 40 hours a week. They just send them to the hub to work inside. So no concession there either
-They were never promised $15 an hour starting rate. They fought to get it up that much. It is $13.00 now. Which is much better when I started at $8.50. First time they are raising the rate EVERY year for part time employees ending at $15.50 an hour at the end of the contract. More money is not a concession.
-Not a consession. They are not removing full time jobs but adding them