What concessions on proposed new contract?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Lower seniority drivers show up Monday just to learn that their "work" was actually delivered on Saturday thus they get sent home due to "no work is available." What part of this are you not getting? It is happening right now, all year long. To make matters worse is nothing prevents UPS from loading the trucks that actually go out on Mondays with 12.5 hours of work and claiming, "no work is available!"
This would never happen in my center. All the 15-25-30+ year old guys fight each other to have a Monday off so the lower seniority driver have nothing to worry about. The top guys get pissed if they don’t get a call to stay home.

I see no concessions. This was a decent negotiated contract, one of the best I've seen. As for part-timers... I used to be one for a very long time ($8.00-$9.00/hr).
The MAJORITY of young Millennials that I've seen working part time in many different hubs (I've driven to many) are increasingly slow and distracted. By distracted I mean...talking on their phones or working at a unreasonably slow pace that matches the crappy hip-hop music burping out of their earbuds. Many of the part-time supes are no better and they would rather be "buddies" with their hourlies than be their "boss". Mostly due to PC.
It's been getting worse for the past 20 years. Nearly zero positive work ethic. Pathetic and disgraceful.

Thanks to the IBT UPS Negotiating Team for their hard work !