What Did You do Today?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the only thing we don't like about retirement is going to the doctors and getting lab work done. you get lab work done and then the dr. wants to see you to discuss the lab results.

we put a stop to that fast. told him just to call in script or change script if necessary. he siad it did not work that way. we told him too bad. we'd just change drs then.

done it before and will do it again if need. they aint gods to us.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
the only thing we don't like about retirement is going to the doctors and getting lab work done. you get lab work done and then the dr. wants to see you to discuss the lab results.

we put a stop to that fast. told him just to call in script or change script if necessary. he siad it did not work that way. we told him too bad. we'd just change drs then.

done it before and will do it again if need. they aint gods to us.

why would you not want to discuss lab results with Dr.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
rough day after SF blew the SB. cold ......zero this morning and did not get above 25 so just stayed indoors.

Highways around here are closing all the time because of accidents and spin outs. never used to be this way. just more people now. glad I don't have to drive unless absolutely necessary.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
rough day after SF blew the SB. cold ......zero this morning and did not get above 25 so just stayed indoors.

Highways around here are closing all the time because of accidents and spin outs. never used to be this way. just more people now. glad I don't have to drive unless absolutely necessary.

AF328194-A7E1-4E44-A4DA-2B2E702349FF.jpeg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Like some of the rule differences. Good to see decent turnouts.
Investors have hundreds of millions invested in this XFL. They are trying to avoid earlier mistakes. Wonder what they are gonna do if it takes off?

then are we gonna have a SUPER SUPER BOWL??

i bet they have a better play review .better refs. better more consistent rules. It should be easy to improve on the NFL. I am practically done with this NFL. It is no longer fun watching when the refs determine the outcome of a good percentage of the games.

oldngray

nowhere special
3rd time's the charm?

Previous 2 attempts failed miserably. They will probably get a little interest for the first couple of games but I expect them to quickly crash and burn.