What Did You do Today?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just the fact they beat the Patriots!

They didn't just beat us-----they took us behind the woodshed.

We will see them again and if we don't get our offense going we will be watching the Super Bowl at home.

Supposedly Gronk is going to make a major announcement tomorrow. As much as we could use him I hope that he does not decide to come back.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
They didn't just beat us-----they took us behind the woodshed.

We will see them again and if we don't get our offense going we will be watching the Super Bowl at home.

Supposedly Gronk is going to make a major announcement tomorrow. As much as we could use him I hope that he does not decide to come back.
I'm with you regarding Gronk. he played with so much pain the last few years. . It would be a shame if he came back and became crippled.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
went to my old UPS hub on the way to Costco and visited the mechanics at the shop. only knew 3 out of the 6 on duty. they told me how much things have changed .
all were asking how much i liked being retired. they showed me the new natural gas powered tractors. said about half the fleet is now powered by that.
the yard was so crowded it seems almost impossible to drive around and it's not even peak

rod

Retired 22 years
probably like my mate. watch andy griffith show, the big valley , MASH , Little House on the Prairie , Law and order , Judge Judy , and Live PD.
watches TV 16 hours a day.
I don't do much tv but I have been known to get hung up on the PC and lose track of time. When the wife is away I tend to just vegetate.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Snowing in the Sierra today and people are freaking out looking for firewood , generators , etc. People will NEVER learn.

Just stayed home with a nice warm wood stove fire.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
got disgusted with Thursday Night Football . last seconds that was a fumble and Indianapolis should have received the ball back.

NFL is getting hard to watch with all the stupid calls and non calls.