What Did You do Today?

rod

Retired 22 years
I started up my Harley and moved it around in my shop. I do that a couple times a month in the winter. Plowed snow and mostly sat in the house and watch it snow more. Tomorrow I'll get to do it all over again. Its kind of fun messing with the snow the first few snows of the season but it gets old quick. After Christmas I'm ready to get back on the motorcycle.

trickpony1

I started up my Harley and moved it around in my shop.

You don't keep it on a Battery Tender?
An idling engine doesn't spin the stator fast enough to keep the battery charged.

My bike is on a BT...if it's in the garage (year round).

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
it was 1 degree below zero this morning but had the wood stove going real early. couldn't take dogs for walk cause their paws were sticking on the ice.
spent most of day watching Netflix
watched the long awaited "The Irishman"
wasn't very impressed. watched half in morning and the rest later.......a real snoozer

over9five

Staff member
Did 2 CPUs...
Made 312 trips with gypsy trailers to an external lot...
Bobtailed both ways to a pickup to move our trailer...
Brought a load to a hub in a box.
Lets see what today brings.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

it was 1 degree below zero this morning but had the wood stove going real early. couldn't take dogs for walk cause their paws were sticking on the ice.
spent most of day watching Netflix
watched the long awaited "The Irishman"
wasn't very impressed. watched half in morning and the rest later.......a real snoozer

Seriously?? Perhaps "Frozen 2" is more your speed.

BTW, they sell booties for dog paws so that you can take them for a walk in the winter.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I went to a watering hole to watch Wisconsin dismantle Minnesota for the privilege of getting their butts spanked by Ohio State in the Big Ten Championship.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This afternoon is the first of the Christmas get-togethers(4-7:00)
I don't usually go to these gatherings, but they are brand new neighbors and I only met them briefly once. They live right next door and they seem to keep to themselves......my kind of neighbors!! MYOB is the best neighbor feature!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
jGKRCOe.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Visited an old friend and it was great. Lots of stories and a nice dinner . UPS mechanic that still has about 7 years left. Told him the time will go very quickly and that it will all be worth it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Received 2 units of blood instead of chemo…….just waiting to see 'who' I become. Maybe in one week and with a higher hemoglobin number I can get the chemo.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
glad xmas is over.stressful with all the family coming over plus all the moolah we spent. seems like it get worse every year.

damn , those grandkids have so much energy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Every bit of Christmas décor was put away for another year. We are the first to put up decorations and the first to take down.