What Did You do Today?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
sold another of my hobby projects. paid 450 sold for 1250. basically it needed a good cleaning and going thru. person who sold it was just tired of it taking up too much space.

not bad for about 4 hours work.

oldngray

nowhere special
fail_09.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
spent 2 hours snowblowing a foot of snow and cleaning the cars. it looks beautiful around here .

the best part is the highways are all a mess with shutdowns everywhere and we are not in it anymore. do feel bad for the truckers and Upsers trying to get home for Thanksgiving.

always worked the graveyard shift so I used to spend some of Thanksgiving sleeping and then rest of day tired .Sometimes we would have Thanksgiving dinner and celebration on friday instead so i could enjoy it more.

FUH

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
spent 2 hours snowblowing a foot of snow and cleaning the cars. it looks beautiful around here .

the best part is the highways are all a mess with shutdowns everywhere and we are not in it anymore. do feel bad for the truckers and Upsers trying to get home for Thanksgiving.

always worked the graveyard shift so I used to spend some of Thanksgiving sleeping and then rest of day tired .Sometimes we would have Thanksgiving dinner and celebration on friday instead so i could enjoy it more.

FUH
Inside running the AC!
Taking it easy and unbuttoning my pants!

F7AA7F76-9BAF-40D4-819B-A0EFC774DCB7.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
$5 Friday...….10 boxes of pasta for $5.00 !! That's 50 cents a pound! How do restaurants get away with charging $30 for a spaghetti dinner (marinara sauce)??

rod

Retired 22 years
Sold one of my snow blowers today. I finally convinced myself that owing 2 of them was a waste of space. I'm running out of space in my work shop.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Sold one of my snow blowers today. I finally convinced myself that owing 2 of them was a waste of space. I'm running out of space in my work shop.
ha that's funny. just sold one of mine for the same reason. still need to make room for the car for the next snow storm.

rod

Retired 22 years
The wife was making home made turkey noodle soup today and need a couple things so I volunteered to go to town. The grocery store wasn't bad but I had planned on getting one more string of Christmas lights and the place I was headed to had traffic backed up 2 blocks going both ways just to get into their parking lot so I said the hell with that. I went to the VFW and had a beer.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
when we first moved here our town was mostly an old blue collar logging town. it's changed to a tourist/ski resort town in recent years and is a nightmare traffic and crowd wise on weekends. I-80 is stop and go from Sacramento to the Lake tahoe area on snow nights. It's a mess.

I go to the grocery store at 6 a .m . set the alarm to avoid the idiots.
we live next to the forest so i know some lakes and good snow-shoeing places that only the locals know about......for now.