What Did You do Today?

542thruNthru

There's a guy in this forum that has a thread discussing the 12 step program if you're interested.....

Hope this helps.
You'll never come between us!
200w.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Tuesday we have to go to doctors which is 45 miles away. I also want to take spouse out for burger lunch.

maybe will have a gofundme

rod

Retired 22 years
I spent the day getting the house ready for the insides to be painted by a friend who just retired from UPS and is doing painting as a retirement job. He's GOOD, Cheap and shows up when he says he will. You don't realize how much CRAP you have hanging on walls until you have to take it down.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I spent the day getting the house ready for the insides to be painted by a friend who just retired from UPS and is doing painting as a retirement job. He's GOOD, Cheap and shows up when he says he will. You don't realize how much CRAP you have hanging on walls until you have to take it down.
Springtime is one of my favorite times of year. I love cleaning up the yard after the snow melts.
Cleaning up the garage
Cleaning out the shed

Either giving stuff away or to the thrift shops or selling it cheap.

I do NOT like home improvement projects that the spouse hints at.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Make sure you get rid of that CRAP so you don't have to hang it back up.