What Did You do Today?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Best thing in retired life is getting a good nights sleep.
Got a lot of work done today.. a lot of spring cleaning.

Working on my hobby projects now that it is getting warmer.

Tomorrow , dreaded drs appt . routine check up but he'll bitch about something.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
still nothing

one of those days
if you are seriously doing nothing that can be concerning.
Can you still take walks? Do you have a dog?

I have gotten into ruts sometimes and just have to force myself to start moving.

How about an electric bicycle? That is the latest thing out here. They have the pedal assist types and people have told me they are so much fun to use.

rod

Retired 22 years
if you are seriously doing nothing that can be concerning.
Can you still take walks? Do you have a dog?

I have gotten into ruts sometimes and just have to force myself to start moving.

How about an electric bicycle? That is the latest thing out here. They have the pedal assist types and people have told me they are so much fun to use.
I watched snow melt. That's something isn't it?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
20220406_173013.jpg
20220406_172137.jpg
20220406_170440.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Turned down $2800 for one of my projects that cost me 500 for the simple reason the buyer did not have a trade in
I'm making that a requirement because potential projects are so hard to find right now.

Still have about 6-7 in the works but this is the only way to guarantee future projects. Some people get pretty upset but the people who have trade ins are very happy to get a pristine replacement.

win-win

FUH

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Currently I watch an empty ocean ever afternoon.
Soon I will be able to launch my boat and watch it bob up & down in the ocean.
Because new state rules prohibit placing any lobster traps in the water until May 16.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Neighbors tree came down on property behind me during December storm and I offered to clean it up if I could have the wood.
He is having insurance company do it. They will buck it up and let me have the rounds.

good neighbor. he's 80 so I am always trying to help him out when I can.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Turned down $2800 for one of my projects that cost me 500 for the simple reason the buyer did not have a trade in
I'm making that a requirement because potential projects are so hard to find right now.

Still have about 6-7 in the works but this is the only way to guarantee future projects. Some people get pretty upset but the people who have trade ins are very happy to get a pristine replacement.

win-win

FUH
WTF are you going on about now

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Started the slow roll into retirement . After a year out of UPS (23 yrs pt)I started my 4 day work week (off tomorrow) by leaving the office early today.Did my taxes owe Uncle Sam $500. Is that enough to buy a smart phone for an Illegal ? My bad sorry the political comment belongs on another thread.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Thursdays i always go to lunch with my father. We eat fish and enjoy each others company. I came home and threw the ball with my GSD for a couple of hours and got some practice time in on guitar. Its been a very decent day

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Thursdays i always go to lunch with my father. We eat fish and enjoy each others company. I came home and threw the ball with my GSD for a couple of hours and got some practice time in on guitar. Its been a very decent day
Gave you a winner badge.
I would give almost anything to have lunch again with my Dad who passed 6 years ago.
Was very fortunate that I was able to spend a lot of time with him the last 2 years.