What Did You do Today?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Gave you a winner badge.
I would give almost anything to have lunch again with my Dad who passed 6 years ago.
Was very fortunate that I was able to spend a lot of time with him the last 2 years.
My mother passed a couple of years ago( this was a big catalyst in my decision to retire) and one thing i promised myself would be to have a weekly lunch with my dad,and at least once a year we go to New Orleans and go Redfishing. I'm very lucky

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
watching son's dog while he lays on beach with gf in hawaii..

Attachments

• 20220424_140931_copy_816x612.jpg
    20220424_140931_copy_816x612.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 49

over9five

Staff member
Very little.
Watered the new grass seed.
Bought some cruise extras before the price goes up tomorrow.
Opened a bottle of wine.
Oh, I did go to Home Depot and bought a portable AC to replace an ancient window unit.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Made 2 squares that go on either side of garage door out of old pallets. Take pallets apart and have made coffee tables, side table, TV stands, wine racks , and more. ( no this is not my side gig )

Then I decoupaged this 60's piece on metal to place on top of it for summer. Those of you from the Sparks ,NV center may remember I did this to my whole car. All 60's. If I had a picture I would post. Will have to take another picture of a picture because it is not in my files anymore.

Attachments

• 20220501_141811_copy_612x816.jpg
    20220501_141811_copy_612x816.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 41

Thebrownblob

Made 2 squares that go on either side of garage door out of old pallets. Take pallets apart and have made coffee tables, side table, TV stands, wine racks , and more. ( no this is not my side gig )

Then I decoupaged this 60's piece on metal to place on top of it for summer. Those of you from the Sparks ,NV center may remember I did this to my whole car. All 60's. If I had a picture I would post. Will have to take another picture of a picture because it is not in my files anymore.
Far out

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Mainly yard work for a Sunday.

Watching movie "Uncle Buck." ( about 20th time )

Little trivia. When Buck sends Marcie home she says "I'll just wait for the Federal Express man." Originally it was the "UPS driver" but UPS would not allow it.

Same in the Tom Hanks movie Castaway. They wanted Tom to be a UPS executive in plane crash but UPS nixed that idea also.

Mainly yard work for a Sunday.

Watching movie "Uncle Buck." ( about 20th time )

Little trivia. When Buck sends Marcie home she says "I'll just wait for the Federal Express man." Originally it was the "UPS driver" but UPS would not allow it.

Same in the Tom Hanks movie Castaway. They wanted Tom to be a UPS executive in plane crash but UPS nixed that idea also.
Dear Lord
@BSWALKS likes trannies