What Did You do Today?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Wal Mart today.....that's always an adventure. had a guy come up to me with what looked like a $2000 bicycle and he had his Iphone out and asked for any spare change.

I told him i don't even have a smart phone...which is the truth. most people say I'm lucky about that.

542thruNthru

I woke up and called in sick. Slept till 9am then dropped my truck off for a oil change and went across the street to a mom and pop place to eat biscuits and sausage gravy, hashbrowns, 2 eggs sunny side up, 2 sausage links and a english muffin.

Picked up truck. Went home and watched Zombieland 2.

Took a 2 hour nap.

Picked up my son and we all went to Souplantation for dinner.

Tomorrow I'll go to work

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I woke up and called in sick. Slept till 9am then dropped my truck off for a oil change and went across the street to a mom and pop place to eat biscuits and sausage gravy, hashbrowns, 2 eggs sunny side up, 2 sausage links and a english muffin.

Took a 2 hour nap.

Tomorrow I'll go to work
I might not work tomorrow. Kinda like what I've done since Last Friday. I'll be lucky if my check will cover the gas I have wasted aimlessly driving around for the last week.

Oh yeah, I did something productive, took my boy to the vet and went to get some 100% pumpkin so he can poop.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Took a 2 hour nap.

Tomorrow I'll go to work

I might not work tomorrow. Kinda like what I've done since Last Friday. I'll be lucky if my check will cover the gas I have wasted aimlessly driving around for the last week.

Oh yeah, I did something productive, took my boy to the vet and went to get some 100% pumpkin so he can poop.

Geeeez. Talk about slackers. Can you believe these guys @over9five ? And here you were wanting to work Christmas Day. Lol.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Had a reaction to my chemo med (carboplatin). Scary business.....I only got about 1/10 of my chemo bag before the reaction. I felt like I couldn't breathe. It took about 10 minutes for everything to go away. They gave me oxygen and additional meds (benedryl, steroids, etc.)..This is the 3rd time since 2008 that this has happened.
There are other drugs for me that don't affect me . The chemo nurse is meeting with the doctor later today and we all will re-group our attack. There are always some side effects to chemo, but I can deal with the manageable kind. Marching on!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Had a reaction to my chemo med (carboplatin). Scary business.....I only got about 1/10 of my chemo bag before the reaction. I felt like I couldn't breathe. It took about 10 minutes for everything to go away. They gave me oxygen and additional meds (benedryl, steroids, etc.)..This is the 3rd time since 2008 that this has happened.
There are other drugs for me that don't affect me . The chemo nurse is meeting with the doctor later today and we all will re-group our attack. There are always some side effects to chemo, but I can deal with the manageable kind. Marching on!

good thoughts for you.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
major New Year's resolution is to get rid of STUFF. 20 plus years in this house and it's starting to become a problem.
when kids come over with the grands we try to give to them but they are all about buying NEW,

so all this week loading up truck and off to the local Hospice thrift.

old levi's

blank space
major New Year's resolution is to get rid of STUFF. 20 plus years in this house and it's starting to become a problem.
when kids come over with the grands we try to give to them but they are all about buying NEW,

so all this week loading up truck and off to the local Hospice thrift.

We were in our "starter home" for 34 years...
When we decided to move, I was throwing stuff away for 6 months. A good rule of thumb is if you haven't used something in the last 2 years, donate it or throw it away. If you have items in the attic, or stored in a out building, you will likely never pick them up again. Don't leave that burden for your children or family to deal with. It is so liberating to get rid of the clutter.