What Did You do Today?

rod

Retired 22 years
Well after I forgot it was a holiday and drove to the propane company to argue about a bill (they were closed) I then drove to Costco for gas (closed ) and to Aldi's (also closed). I then went to McDonalds for a Coke and to read the paper. There I met a guy who needed a ride to the airport and our local taxi cab was booked up an couldn't guarantee they could get him there on time so I drove him the 3 miles out to the airport ----being the nice guy I am. We have no Uber or Lyft in town. I then went home and took down decorations.

Last edited:

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Well after I forgot it was a holiday and drove to the propane company to argue about a bill (they were closed) I then drove to Costco for gas (closed ) and to Aldi's (also closed). I then went to McDonalds for a Coke and to read the paper. There I met a guy who needed a ride to the airport and our local taxi cab was booked up an couldn't guarantee they could get him there on time so I drove him the 3 miles out to the airport ----being the nice guy I am. We have no Uber or Lyft in town. I then went home and took down decorations.
You get a handy??