What did your center do for Christmas? PART TWO!

over9five

Staff member
We had a senior driver set to retire last Thursday.
Well, the week before they give him a warning letter for "Improperly wearing a seatbelt". It was under his arm instead of over the shoulder. (He was shifting).
Thursday comes, a bunch of bigwigs show up to wish him well. There was cake.
He banged in!
Bwahahahahahahaha!

What petty people we work for.

This in Chema, the same place that did nothing for us for Christmas.

542thruNthru

We had a senior driver set to retire last Thursday.
Well, the week before they give him a warning letter for "Improperly wearing a seatbelt". It was under his arm instead of over the shoulder. (He was shifting).
Thursday comes, a bunch of bigwigs show up to wish him well. There was cake.
He banged in!
Bwahahahahahahaha!

What petty people we work for.

This in Chema, the same place that did nothing for us for Christmas.
Where your seatbelt correctly. Safety by choice not by chance!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I got a Warning letter the week before I retired. i laughed my ass off,told the center manager to stick it up his ass. Two months after I retired I got a notice from the Union that my WL had been dropped at a Local Hearing. I still laugh when I think about it

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I never cared what our center did or didn’t do for us on Christmas Eve. The few times they did do something (years ago) it was a lay out of food waiting for the drivers when they got back in. When I got back in the last thing I wanted to do was stay there a minute longer on Christmas Eve. I wanted to get home to my family.

Johney

I never cared what our center did or didn’t do for us on Christmas Eve. The few times they did do something (years ago) it was a lay out of food waiting for the drivers when they got back in. When I got back in the last thing I wanted to do was stay there a minute longer on Christmas Eve. I wanted to get home to my family.
That's what they did for us usually chicken wings the problem was all the runner gunners got in and ate it all and took stuff home for family and the rest of us got left with chicken bones.