What did your center do for Christmas?

UPSER1987

See this is where we have a chance to make a difference
You're not going to change the hardcore employees
But since the pandemic we have a lot more employees and we used to you need to reach out to those guys and gals

This company will fail by all the hatred

And it's not just all disgruntled Union employees

You don't have to shave you can look like ZZ top you can have dreadlocks that's all fun and good, well not really..

But the company needs to change the toxic environment that every employee of this place has to deal with on daily basis
I agree with the toxicity. I don’t hang out anymore than I have to.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
It was funny watching the non operators deliver packages. All out of shape, sweating like pigs and not getting anything done.
Yeah I bet that's what most were like, but I'm more operator than IE

I look salty AF when I'm in browns you'd think I'm a 20 year "i-work-as-instructed-at-a-safe-pace" coming to file another 9.5 grievance on you when I walk in

And yet their revenue is record breaking which justifies it all in their eyes!
The proper record levels because they're not often the services the people are paying for

They've been using the pandemic as an excuse for way too long

Never in my entire career have I seen them roll an tire air trailer just because it got here a little bit late.

Sometimes as a company you have to do the right things and right now our company is not

Oh but you or anyone else I could do take pride I'm trying to get a good job

But this little embarrassing by the tall customer that they're not going to process an air trailer
Anyone can understand something being laid due to busy for holiday season for maybe bad weather and mechanical failure but there's no excuse other than to make an attempt on these packages.

Just because it's not medicine does not mean it's not important

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You won't strike but even if you do just a few weeks outdoors half assing some air deliveries and then I get a medallion for it or something, IDGAF driving is a vacation
pointing-george-ezra.gif

Thebrownblob

The proper record levels because they're not often the services the people are paying for

Never in my entire career have I seen them roll an tire air trailer just because it got here a little bit late.

Sometimes as a company you have to do the right things and right now our company is not

But this little embarrassing by the tall customer that they're not going to process an air trailer
Anyone can understand something being laid due to busy for holiday season for maybe bad weather and mechanical failure but there's no excuse other than to make an attempt on these packages.

Because we used to be a service oriented company. Now we’re purely a profit oriented company.

Because we used to be a service oriented company. Now we’re purely a profit oriented company.
You can still do both

What the company feels a realize there is competition out there.

And yes you can get away with certain things for a certain amount of time but if you're not happy with the service you can find other options
Maybe I'm just old school with I am a little embarrassed with the service we give to our customers

Pullman Brown

Never in my entire career have I seen them roll a tire air trailer just because it got here a little bit late.

I agree. But the companies objective standard of success is the return of investment for its investors which has increased 66 percent in the last three years. I know you know this. They would say that we can do both and we are but those who are out there know that is just not the case and as long as there isn’t another company who does it better than I don’t seeing anything changing!

Pullman Brown

You can still do both

And yes you can get away with certain things for a certain amount of time but if you're not happy with the service you can find other options
Maybe I'm just old school with I am a little embarrassed with the service we give to our customers

But is there anybody out there better? My customers say we are the best.

I agree. But the companies objective standard of success is the return of investment for its investors which has increased 66 percent in the last three years. I know you know this. They would say that we can do both and we are but those who are out there know that is just not the case and as long as there isn’t another company who does it better than I don’t seeing anything changing!
Well Amazon has built up you're not work quite a bit over the last few years
And as many other smaller companies like LaserShip that are chipping away at our business.
Nobody is too big to feel ask Lehman Brothers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You can still do both

We’re the face of the company, we hear the complaints. It used to be they complained mostly about cover drivers, nowadays it’s a whole list of :censored2:. I tried my best with my customers, especially the businesses. It was a lost cause in the end. Call 1 800 MY BOSS

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Honestly, I don’t see that happening. No one from within wants management and hiring from the outside gives no credibility.

It’s like an IE guy trying to tell you how to do your job. He has no clue.
I've done your job better than you, that's part of how I got pulled into IE (and you never will lol)