What did your center do for Christmas?

Steamer

We had a big spread. Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, and the works at our center. We all sat down at the belt and had a great dinner together.
Then I woke up and went to the center. We got more work in the -8f weather. Merry Christmas!

321301978_713363670098581_4631250774462217662_n.jpg

Last edited:

Box Handler of Dallas

At the Dallas hub, pipes froze and broke. No operating bathrooms so they brought in port a potties and put them outside next to the overhead doors. It was 20 degrees here yesterday.
The mgmt did bring in a food truck that had chicken & waffles for us. Our slaw are had tamales, chips n queso, and pan dulce for our team.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
At the Dallas hub, pipes froze and broke. No operating bathrooms so they brought in port a potties and put them outside next to the overhead doors. It was 20 degrees here yesterday.
The mgmt did bring in a food truck that had chicken & waffles for us. Our slaw are had tamales, chips n queso, and pan dulce for our team.
Why get a bonus when you can sit near other people’s poop.

PT Car Washer

Suppose to get up to 20 here today. Heat wave. Think I will go for a run.

Thebrownblob

You should make your steward do it. They get all the days off lol.
Really? The only days off I took this year were union business and I wouldn’t call those days off since I was busy. Now if your talking management, they take lunch at noon and leave before 3 o’clock and let the OMS handle the meltdowns.

UPSER1987

Really? The only days off I took this year were union business and I wouldn’t call those days off since I was busy. Now if your talking management, they take lunch at noon and leave before 3 o’clock and let the OMS handle the meltdowns.
In this center, that’s how the stewards negotiate grievances. They easily have more days off than any other employees. Connect the dots.

GenericUsername

My center manager has been in the office from 7a to 9p M-friend and 8a-6p on Saturday since November 1. My center has been running like absolute crap and this manager is part of the reason, though not nearly all of it. They've done their best but cannot overcome the bullying the on-roads are doing behind their back. Oh well, c'est la vie.