What did your center do for Christmas?

Thebrownblob

My center manager has been in the office from 7a to 9p M-friend and 8a-6p on Saturday since November 1. My center has been running like absolute crap and this manager is part of the reason, though not nearly all of it. They've done their best but cannot overcome the bullying the on-roads are doing behind their back. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Lol maybe he should go home it would run better

GenericUsername

Lol maybe he should go home it would run better
The issue is one specific on road is influencing them very negatively. They also have to have their hand in literally everything and nothing runs as it should. The ladies in OMS are constantly making fun of the situation. Most of us are counting down til next week when we think the replacement will be rolling in.

Thebrownblob

I couldn’t care less what you believe. I have nothing to gain by saying so. It is what it is.
Sure, you have something the gain, make the people you dislike, look bad without any proof. I fail to believe the members would put up with it. They would eventually kick Steward’s ass.

UPSER1987

Sure, you have something the gain, make the people you dislike, look bad without any proof. I fail to believe the members would put up with it. They would eventually kick Steward’s ass.
Like I said, I don’t care what they do. I don’t support the extremism on either side to make anyone look bad or pick side. It is what it is. There is such apathy, no one even cares.

Thebrownblob

Like I said, I don’t care what they do. I don’t support the extremism on either side to make anyone look bad or pick side. It is what it is. There is such apathy, no one even cares.
Well, unless you’re in the room while they’re making these deals, I don’t know how you would know. Lots of rumors started by people who have no idea what they’re talking about. I definitely don’t support extremism. I don’t even know what you mean by that, I do support doing what’s right.

UPSER1987

Well, unless you’re in the room while they’re making these deals, I don’t know how you would know. Lots of rumors started by people who have no idea what they’re talking about. I definitely don’t support extremism. I don’t even know what you mean by that, I do support doing what’s right.
Extremism in management vs hourly. There is enough blame on both sides.
I am in the room.

Thebrownblob

Extremism in management vs hourly. There is enough blame on both sides.
I am in the room.
Well, you sound pretty extreme if you’re approving these deals. Horsetrading grievances is not an acceptable practice. And if you think I think it’s always one side I would just tell you 90% of the time I’m dealing with just 10% of my people.

UPSER1987

Well, you sound pretty extreme if you’re approving these deals. Horsetrading grievances is not an acceptable practice. And if you think I think it’s always one side I would just tell you 90% of the time I’m dealing with just 10% of my people.
Grievances are between the steward and the employee