What did your center do for Christmas?

542thruNthru

And apparently he sits in on hearings! He Is very busy!
I love when sups pretend to know how hearings work just because they had to be there a couple times to get yelled at lol.

Once had one tell me I had to wait to speak because he was the moving party. I started laughing and said "this isn't panel. It's a meeting about my over allowed."

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Have you made CEO yet? @TearsInRain he's at it again....
@UPSER1987
854.jpg

542thruNthru

It's ALWAYS amusing when part time supes act like Carol speaks directly to them .
It makes me laugh. Most sups are like the drivers they try and make fun of. They have no power and no real decision making authority. Pretty much they are just there to get yelled at because the upper management knows they can't yell at us and need someone else to have the grievance filed on. Lol

Thebrownblob

It makes me laugh. Most sups are like the drivers they try and make fun of. They have no power and not real decision making authority. Pretty much they are just there to get yelled at because the upper management knows they can't yell and us and need someone else to have the grievance to be filed on. Lol
Nailed it!

542thruNthru

Oh and I love when they try and tell me they can take their "skills" somewhere else and all I'll ever be is a driver.... what skills lol! I can just imagine the interviews these guys would have and a different type of company. Almost every sup and manager I know that has left has ended up in the same exact position for a competitor. Lol

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Oh and I love when they try and tell me they can take their "skills" somewhere else and all I'll ever be is a driver.... what skills lol! I can just imagine the interviews these guys would have and a different type of company. Almost every sup and manager I know that has left has ended up in the same exact position for a competitor. Lol
Yeah ops sups are a dime a dozen; yes they make this company work, much like drivers, but ultimately they can be replaced without much impact to the company

The white collar types with special skills, knowledge, and innovation to make this place move forward are NOT easily replaced

UPSER1987

Yeah ops sups are a dime a dozen; yes they make this company work, much like drivers, but ultimately they can be replaced without much impact to the company

The white collar types with special skills, knowledge, and innovation to make this place move forward are NOT easily replaced
And you think you are a white collar type lol.
IE is worthless

You got what you bargain for; good pay and a lot of boxes. I call that a good Christmas.. ho ho ho 🎅.
I'm not sure if you're a troll or a jerk?
Or maybe both?

The company forced many people to work 6 days a week and it's a very least they could do is buy them some stinking food

Let's see how cocky you are on August 1st when you have to actually put some browns and actually do a real job.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
I'm not sure if you're a troll or a jerk?
Or maybe both?

The company forced many people to work 6 days a week and it's a very least they could do is buy them some stinking food

Let's see how cocky you are on August 1st when you have to actually put some browns and actually do a real job.

i worked for ups SCS and they didn’t force people to work like they do on the union side of the businesses. I wonder why???? 😂

The company does not owe you anything extra, buddy. #1stworldproblems

Oh, yeah I am jerk… happy news years though