What do managers do all day?

MAKAVELI

I was an ops manager. I am not an ops manager any longer. Work at the regional level and manage around a dozen people as part of my duties. It's what some would call a technical/professional position and it includes much of what I did before I left with a bunch of other stuff thrown in. Position came about as a result of VBOs and other changes. Title is manager. HTH!

OK.
In other words, you're just a troll on bc. Lol

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The neatest thing about this ignore feature is that the front page indicates that the person made a post, but it doesn't show the post and refers to that person as "Ignored Member," which in addition to being what he IS, is also probably a reference to what he HAS.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The neatest thing about this ignore feature is that the front page indicates that the person made a post, but it doesn't show the post and refers to that person as "Ignored Member," which in addition to being what he IS, is also probably a reference to what he HAS.
Oh wow. Tell us more.

SozeKeyser

You're smoking crack.

Managers never answer phone calls.

You should know that from your "experience."
Your wrong, as a manager I answered plenty of calls if the CSA's were busy and yes I worked the counter traces DG international and so on. Your only as good as your team & when a team member wasn't avail I helped when & if the time was avail. Not saying all managers do this but I did & would do it again if needed

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your wrong, as a manager I answered plenty of calls if the CSA's were busy and yes I worked the counter traces DG international and so on. Your only as good as your team & when a team member wasn't avail I helped when & if the time was avail. Not saying all managers do this but I did & would do it again if needed
The exception proves the rule.

dezguy

You're

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Maybe you should be showing managers that they actually have to WORK for a living too. There's too many of them them that work so hard to do so little by pushing stuff off on the hourlies. Every manager at my former station should have been fired with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions.

SozeKeyser

Maybe you should be showing managers that they actually have to WORK for a living too. There's too many of them them that work so hard to do so little by pushing stuff off on the hourlies. Every manager at my former station should have been fired with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions.
I agree to a certain extent where just like some managers are slugs plenty of couriers handlers etc are the same and just like the overworked employees have to pick up the slack of those slugs so does management, it works both ways. U can't just point fingers at managers and not your peers as I'm sure you know there are plenty of bumbs on both sides of the fence

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I agree to a certain extent where just like some managers are slugs plenty of couriers handlers etc are the same and just like the overworked employees have to pick up the slack of those slugs so does management, it works both ways. U can't just point fingers at managers and not your peers as I'm sure you know there are plenty of
No but with that response I can definitely see they hire on that fourth grade level
on both sides of the fence
Ok, so what's a bumb?