What do you guys think?

truckofdreams

This driver in my building got fired for stealing time. Here’s my question I’m sure he will get his job back but he seems to think they will give him back pay. Here’s some background goes out will 50 or less stops and has 13 picks ups and can never make 9.5. Most of the time he works 8:30-9 management Hates him. Files for everything extra work seniority and definitely harassment. They always dispatch him 5 hours so he can make 9.5 and he still can’t. He’s done delivery around two and after lunch does his pick ups 3-4. Then sits for two hours and waits until 6:30 for letter boxes. So lately they take his pick ups off so he will only get 8 hours of guaranteed work. On this day he got fired he had 7 hours and 50 min We had an early start and at 4 on his way to letter boxes they took them off. So he wrote a message you want me to help someone else or should I file. And then wrote a message please advise every 15 min and ended up sitting for close to three hours and finally got a message head in.... and got off around 7:30 the next day they fired him for stealing time. They told him you would of got your 8 and said you made 150 bucks doing nothing and their done with his games. I hope he gets his money and love having him around gets the heat off a lot of other drivers. Lol I know he will get his job back but do you guys think he will get back pay?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
They always dispatch him 5 hours so he can make 9.5 and he still can’t.

So lately they take his pick ups off so he will only get 8 hours of guaranteed work. On this day he got fired he had 7 hours and 50 min We had an early start and at 4 on his way to letter boxes they took them off.

So if he isn't stealing time, how do you explain all that?

truckofdreams

So if he isn't stealing time, how do you explain all that?
Everyone knows he steals time but he always follows the methods. Only grabs one box a time opposite corner if he use a hand cart only few boxes says to heavy now. Even if it’s multiple envelope will only do one at a time or hand cart it in. Gets signatures at every residential address. With the cir he stills waits until there done with a customer then puts their name anyway you can find more time he does we all love it down here makes for good tv lol

truckofdreams

He’s stealing time. Guys like that need to get fired and I hope he does.
Yea he got fired we all know he will get his job we are all debating in our center if it with or with out back pay. He already told them when I come back I need Friday off to cash my back pay check. It’s spilt 50/50 in our center lol

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Yea he got fired we all know he will get his job we are all debating in our center if it with or with out back pay. He already told them when I come back I need Friday off to cash my back pay check. It’s spilt 50/50 in our center lol
How does he sit & able to drive with balls that big?!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

You need to let us know what the outcome is no matter what now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C0C2ED7C-8C0D-4CBC-A268-B06B2C9CECF1.gif

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
This driver in my building got fired for stealing time. Here’s my question I’m sure he will get his job back but he seems to think they will give him back pay. Here’s some background goes out will 50 or less stops and has 13 picks ups and can never make 9.5. Most of the time he works 8:30-9 management Hates him. Files for everything extra work seniority and definitely harassment. They always dispatch him 5 hours so he can make 9.5 and he still can’t. He’s done delivery around two and after lunch does his pick ups 3-4. Then sits for two hours and waits until 6:30 for letter boxes. So lately they take his pick ups off so he will only get 8 hours of guaranteed work. On this day he got fired he had 7 hours and 50 min We had an early start and at 4 on his way to letter boxes they took them off. So he wrote a message you want me to help someone else or should I file. And then wrote a message please advise every 15 min and ended up sitting for close to three hours and finally got a message head in.... and got off around 7:30 the next day they fired him for stealing time. They told him you would of got your 8 and said you made 150 bucks doing nothing and their done with his games. I hope he gets his money and love having him around gets the heat off a lot of other drivers. Lol I know he will get his job back but do you guys think he will get back pay?
Do not really care for drivers like that
Makes us all look bad
Don't want him to lose his job, but Grow Up

truckofdreams

Guys like this never grow up. They just use other drivers to do their work and keep playing the game.
Everyone in his loop hates him. They all want him to pull equal weight. And not do his work for him. Most of us like having him around tho keeps management away because there dealing with him

ManInBrown

Back pay works like this. Depending on how much they hate him will decide how long he waits for a hearing. Usually what they do is, theyll tell you right before the hearing, you can come back now, no back pay. If he loses, fired. Or you can roll the dice and go to panel. If he wins, then he gets back pay. We just had a driver come back with pay who was out for a year. Rolled the dice and won