What happen to the Questions?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
2enk64.jpg

browned out

AND STILL NO ANSWES TO THE FOLLOWING. THE TEAMSTER WOULD NOT LIE ABOUT ADDRESSING MORE QUESTIONS; WOULD THEY?

QUOTE="browned out, post: 3642445, member: 8105"]Questions we forgot to, neglected to, or were afraid to answer most likely will not be honestly addressed until your losing grievance in 2019. Be patient.

1. Do RPCDs have a right to OT before Hybrid 22.4s?

2. Why isn't OT based on a voluntary basis before forcing anyone to excessive OT?

3. Why are 22.4 Hybrids guaranteed 40 hours NO MATTER WHAT while RCPDs are only guaranteed 40 hours IF WORK IS AVAILABLE?

4. Is the extra $1 and hour for skilled part timers a thing of the past?

5. If our center has 60 package car drivers and does not have any Full Time Package Car drivers scheduled to work Saturdays; Are all 60 package car positions protected?

6. Why does the # of protected jobs language state "working a M-friend schedule"; while the # of 22.4s come from the entire RPCDs # in the center?

7. Can laid off RCPDs displace a Saturday or Sunday Hybrid driver?

THEY DON'T WANT THIS CONTRACT TO PASS; I GUESS; THE MASTER WILL BE VOTED DOWN. WTF? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.

THE HOFFA/TAYLOR TEAM REFUSES TO WORK AS DIRECTED AND IS NOT WORKING IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE UNIONS MEMBERS.

WE CANT DISCHARGE HOFFA/TAYLOR FOR A FEW YEARS....BUT WE HAVE THE POWER TO VOTE THIS PIECE OF RUBBISH DOWN. VOTE NO.

8. Why are we so deceptive in our presentation and explanation of the contract? We will answer that one today.

ANSWER: IT IS BECAUSE WE ARE ARE COMPANY CONTROLLED UNION.[/QUOTE]

Mooseknuckle

Q: Is there any language in the agreement where UPS is actually going to start advancing loads. What’s to keep UPS from loading up 22.4 Saturday and Sunday drivers and laying off Monday RPCDs (regular package car drivers)?

A: The situation on Mondays is really no different than the current situation found in many areas around the country. Right now there are lower paid employees delivering packages on a daily basis alongside of RPCDs; they are called various names, Regular Temporary Drivers, Utility, Cover, etc. These are part-time employees doing delivery; in many areas every day, all year long, with part-time pension and benefits. In addition, there are many areas currently operating Tuesday through Saturday ground delivery (at straight-time) as allowed in the Supplements. Despite this fact, daily overtime for RPCDs still exists and in fact is often excessive and forced. The Monday volume issue has existed previously and we do not expect the 22.4 classification to change that for the better or the worse.

Translation: There is nothing to stop UPS from laying off RCPDs on Mondays because "work is not available.".
Exactly! Did You go to the local review? It was asked.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
THE HOFFA/TAYLOR TEAM REFUSES TO WORK AS DIRECTED AND IS NOT WORKING IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE UNIONS MEMBERS.

Statements like this, make me laugh.

As a dues paying member.... you are not their employer.

need to keep the cash flowing to the mismanaged pension plans.

Again, more ignorance or just misinformed stupidity.

What failing pension plan.... is not jointly trusted ?

-Bug-

-Bug-
I have to half disagree with you. Our

leaderlead works for us, dies not always have our best interest at heart .

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I have to half disagree with you. Our keadleader which works for us, dies not always have our best interest at heart .

Grammatical errors aside.... I think I can decipher your post. ;)

Elected officials are paid to represent the membership as a whole.

Not cater to individual "wants and desires".

And in no way, shape, or form.... are the members "employers".

If you don't like the current Local, State, Regional, or International leadership....

Vote them out.

It's interesting to see, all the turncoats vying for the top positions.

Personal gain.... is their only motivation.

More money, motivates them.

-Bug-

Grammatical errors aside.... I think I can decipher your post. ;)

Elected officials are paid to represent the membership as a whole.

Not cater to individual "wants and desires".

And in no way, shape, or form.... are the members "employers".

If you don't like the current Local, State, Regional, or International leadership....

Vote them out.

It's interesting to see, all the turncoats vying for the top positions.

Personal gain.... is their only motivation.

More money, motivates them.

-Bug-
Trust me we tried voting Hoffa out. I honestly feel that they are out of touch with the members.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Trust me we tried voting Hoffa out.

There are 18 different divisions, within the Teamsters.

UPS members (for some reason) think the world revolves around them.

Granted, they are the largest (single) make-up of the Union. But the lowest in voting.

I honestly feel that they are out of touch with the members.

I would disagree.

Saying that elected officials are not aware of all the issues facing UPS members....

is wishful thinking, and kind of an insult.

-Bug-

Granted, they are the largest (single) make-up of the Union. But the lowest in voting.

I would disagree.

Saying that elected officials are not aware of all the issues facing UPS members....

-Bug-
It's the truth. And if they had any balls at all, they would have agreed to a few things such as all grievances be settled before we give you an extension.

This is the worst contract I've ever seen

browned out

More NON ANSWERS.

This video is nonsense.

Again.....the Teamsters want to stress the importance of family time and the immense physical stress of the job.

What makes the 22.4s any different? They can and should be eligible for 9.5 protection.

All OT should be offered on a voluntary basis. 1st to RPCDs and then to 22.4s and force in reverse.

The Teamsters are defeating their own arguments. VOTE NO

I would disagree.

-Bug-
Yes- and they proved it with the amazing contract that we WILL be working under. Thank you....for anything you did to help secure this amazing agreement.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

More NON ANSWERS.

This video is nonsense.

Again.....the Teamsters want to stress the importance of family time and the immense physical stress of the job.

What makes the 22.4s any different? They can and should be eligible for 9.5 protection.

All OT should be offered on a voluntary basis. 1st to RPCDs and then to 22.4s and force in reverse.

The Teamsters are defeating their own arguments. VOTE NO
Wonder how much that cost the union to produce.... or should I say ups.

-Bug-
Please....enlighten me. Are you suggesting....that it is UPS's fault that many pensions are failing?. Of course it could never be.... any fault of Teamster leaders. I wonder why more than one supplement demands passage on the first attempt....to get money for pensions. Must be you are the only one....who knows what is really happening.