What happen to the Questions?

542thruNthru

Maybe I missed it but wasn't the union going to answer questions from the July 10th call?

Its been almost 2 weeks since that call. How long does it take to answer some questions. Did I miss it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe there were no questions?
tenor (50).gif

browned out

It is unacceptable that they do not have a few answers to the most asked questions. They have a hard time telling the truth. They don't want to lie because that would get them into a " negotiating in bad faith" predicament. So the next best option is just delete the questions or put off answering them as long as possible.

They stated that they would answer the questions on every one of their platforms which include UPS Rising, the Teamster website, texts and more junk mail.

We should be seeing some answers any minute now.

John Boy

I don't think any of the questions from the first call were ever answered. You act like they work for us or something. Get it together.

browned out

Maybe I missed it but wasn't the union going to answer questions from the July 10th call?

Its been almost 2 weeks since that call. How long does it take to answer some questions. Did I miss it?

The Hoffa/Taylor/UPS team assumed we were too stupid to ask the easy questions; then they listened to our same 10 or so tough questions that were asked repeatedly ........and Taylor was like............... AND WE WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS.

The Teamsters' Hoffa and Taylor are not being forthright and are not working as instructed. What's new?

cachmeifucan

I used to care but I love my job more now that I have joined the ones who don't care and lazy. I gave 22 years of hard work my next 15 will be spent not giving a friend

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I used to care but I love my job more now that I have joined the ones who don't care and lazy. I gave 22 years of hard work my next 15 will be spent not giving a friend
And that’s how you do it guys! I have 12 left, maybe less depending on my financial position at 25 and out which is 7 away.

542thruNthru

Q: Is there any language in the agreement where UPS is actually going to start advancing loads. What’s to keep UPS from loading up 22.4 Saturday and Sunday drivers and laying off Monday RPCDs (regular package car drivers)?

A: The situation on Mondays is really no different than the current situation found in many areas around the country. Right now there are lower paid employees delivering packages on a daily basis alongside of RPCDs; they are called various names, Regular Temporary Drivers, Utility, Cover, etc. These are part-time employees doing delivery; in many areas every day, all year long, with part-time pension and benefits. In addition, there are many areas currently operating Tuesday through Saturday ground delivery (at straight-time) as allowed in the Supplements. Despite this fact, daily overtime for RPCDs still exists and in fact is often excessive and forced. The Monday volume issue has existed previously and we do not expect the 22.4 classification to change that for the better or the worse.

Translation: There is nothing to stop UPS from laying off RCPDs on Mondays because "work is not available.".