What happens if you miss all the deliverys?

• Thread starter TheThirteenthWonder
  • Start date
T

TheThirteenthWonder

i missed all the deliveries and now its being sent back. what happens now? do i have to re-order the package or what?

kingOFchester

i missed all the deliveries and now its being sent back. what happens now? do i have to re-order the package or what?
The pkg goes to pkg heaven......where it will remain.
Other then that i do not have an answer for you. Now if you need to know what 0109 FL4 means on the Pkg, I could help you with that.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Can you answered something for us package car drivers??? You made no mention if it was a sig req or COD package, what reason do you have making us attempt 3 times to get this package off??

dammor

Call the shipper and explain why the package is being sent back. Perhaps you should have it sent to a different address where someone will be home. Sounds like it needs a signature or is a COD.

Please pay no attention to the 13 year olds who replied that have been working at UPS for 3 months and have yet to learn that the reason we have a job is because most of us care about our customers.

Leftinbuilding

Call the shipper and explain why the package is being sent back. Perhaps you should have it sent to a different address where someone will be home. Sounds like it needs a signature or is a COD.

Please pay no attention to the 13 year olds who replied that have been working at UPS for 3 months and have yet to learn that the reason we have a job is because most of us care about our customers.

Thank you, dammor. I think they think they are cute.

Big Babooba

Why dont they let you pick up COD
Years ago we used to treat CODs the same as a paid package. We started returning CODs after the 3rd attempt was made because consignees abused the system. Too many customers "didn't have" the payment for all 3 attempts, knowing that we held packages for a week. Some customers got as many as 30 to 40 CODs a week that we ended up holding for them. They would come in every day to get just the packages that the 7 day hold would expire on. You get a few people like that and you'll have packages up the ying yang. A few people spoiled it for all because they treated UPS as their personal warehouse.

Leftinbuilding

Years ago we used to treat CODs the same as a paid package. We started returning CODs after the 3rd attempt was made because consignees abused the system. Too many customers "didn't have" the payment for all 3 attempts, knowing that we held packages for a week. Some customers got as many as 30 to 40 CODs a week that we ended up holding for them. They would come in every day to get just the packages that the 7 day hold would expire on. You get a few people like that and you'll have packages up the ying yang. A few people spoiled it for all because they treated UPS as their personal warehouse.

We have some in our center who have their pkgs held on automatic will call. Then, exactly as you say, they come in and pick up the pkgs about to be RTS. Fries my gizzard!

Sammie

OK ThirteenthWonder, where were you when we missed you? At the Great Pyramids, the Hanging Gardens, the statue of Zeus? We need to know where you'll be. And if you are zipping around, a phone # under your address on the pkg works wonders!

cino321

Call 1-800-PICK-UPS; They will assist you with your situation, and most likely hold it for you at the UPS building for you to pick it up, or may schedule another day for redelivery.

Do not listen to the idiots who replied to this topic with irrelevant information; I think we need to start boosting morale around here.