what happens if your helper tests positive for covid

scooter4me

Been thinking about this since they've been making us use helpers. Would you have to stay home? Would you tell management if you didn't want to stay home?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Exactly why I said “hell no” to a helper this year
It’s exhausting enough trying to keep track of another human during peak WITHOUT the damn coronavirus making everything harder

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I refused to work with a helper. I cannot follow the CDC guidelines and be 6 ft apart inside my package car nor am I going to wear my mask for your entire shift
As a helper, I'm basically only going with 3 different drivers.

I know all the drivers in the building, but I don't know them as well. I don't know where they have been, and they don't know where I've been.

Easier with friends/family only.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
you are more likely to die from a from a shark riding a falling piano than covid, except of course when you get hit by a shark riding a falling piano because that's also a death due to covid. guess we all better move into bubbles or we'll never survive.

542thruNthru

you are more likely to die from a from a shark riding a falling piano than covid, except of course when you get hit by a shark riding a falling piano because that's also a death due to covid. guess we all better move into bubbles or we'll never survive.
Statistics are not your strong point are they?