Are you guaranteed your hours even if you’re sick? Or can they force you to stay home?

HarryWarden

Let’s say you’re out of vacation days and sick days, or even if you don’t want to use your vacation days on being sick, and you have Covid and the company knows about it, can they force you to stay home or are you still guaranteed your hours?

Thebrownblob

Let’s say you’re out of vacation days and sick days, or even if you don’t want to use your vacation days on being sick, and you have Covid and the company knows about it, can they force you to stay home or are you still guaranteed your hours?
We haven’t cared about Covid for a year, get your ass to work Mr. sniffles.

Thebrownblob

You got it backwards smart ass. Supevisor said since I’m sick I have to go home, I wanted to work.
You don’t have to go home if you don’t have your guarantee. Stop being such a pusillanimous. Every thread your in feels like you need a shot of testosterone and a little bit of backbone.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You don’t have to go home if you don’t have your guarantee. Stop being such a pusillanimous. Every thread your in feels like you need a shot of testosterone and a little bit of backbone.
IMG_4621.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Man up and cough on the whole center!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I mean it’s common sense. Your supervisor is not a doctor, nor can he tell you you have to go home or stay home if you have a scheduled start time. If these were the kind of union members we had in the early 1900s we wouldn’t have any union.
He wants to stay home, then cry the victim later.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Covid infection is mild now for most healthy folk, as it follows the natural flu progression towards typical flu status. To stop the natural progression would be foolish. The more that become infected, the faster it will fade away. Like most seasonal flu, only the small minority- the immune compromised need to take precautions.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Covid infection is mild now for most healthy folk, as it follows the natural flu progression towards typical flu status. To stop the natural progression would be foolish. The more that become infected, the faster it will fade away. Like most seasonal flu, only the small minority- the immune compromised need to take precautions.
Gotta burn through the population