What has Carol done to earn her 27 and a half million dollar salary last year?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
She just sat back and watched volume skyrocket during covid. Most people don't care for her woke social justice agenda. Our center won't hire anybody but an African American female for the last 6 months. Been dealing with the drama and racism accusations ever since. I just want people who are willing to work and get the job done but Carol needs to prove to the world she's not racist. FFS just hire the most qualified people and let's just get the packages delivered. A 350 lb female of any race is not going to be a good preloader. It's getting ridiculous. I'm glad I only have 4 more years in this circus.

Over70irregs

All I know is Brown has NOT been a good steward toward certain demographics for a very long time. I should have spoken out at times when I saw and heard crap. They settle a lot of stuff behind the scenes. I could go on but people don’t like truth. Anyways…….. meh

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
She just sat back and watched volume skyrocket during covid. Most people don't care for her woke social justice agenda. Our center won't hire anybody but an African American female for the last 6 months. Been dealing with the drama and racism accusations ever since. I just want people who are willing to work and get the job done but Carol needs to prove to the world she's not racist. FFS just hire the most qualified people and let's just get the packages delivered. A 350 lb female of any race is not going to be a good preloader. It's getting ridiculous. I'm glad I only have 4 more years in this circus.
Hiring quotas have nothing to do with Carol and everything to do with our govt contracts

qdg2

Hiring quotas have nothing to do with Carol and everything to do with our govt contracts
Really....nothing?

We have 350+ pkg drivers here......big uns....

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
All you need to do this job is have a license and be able to lift boxes. What kinda qualifications do you think package drivers need?
Preferably be able to see your feet and not play on your phone all day knowing you won't get fired because you'll scream racism If your told to pick up the pace a little. But this is what Carol wants so she gets it. The rest of us will prop up Laqueefa.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Preferably be able to see your feet and not play on your phone all day knowing you won't get fired because you'll scream racism If your told to pick up the pace a little. But this is what Carol wants so she gets it. The rest of us will prop up Laqueefa.
Midwit take tbh, that's a teamster/Democrat invention, not Carol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
2913657mHhPqkkh.gif

Cowboy Mac

We need more black lesbians with a 25 IQ. They’re an under represented minority in our company.