What Has Happened To BC Lately?

Overpaid Union Thug

Wow! This isn't directed at any one person but I've been reading the forums while on my lunch break and I just realized how many mean spirited individuals we have accumulated over the years. Sometimes its like reading conversations between 12 year wannabe gangstas. I don't remember it EVER being this bad. And I've been around longer than my join date states. What gives?

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Wow! This isn't directed at any one person but I've been reading the forums while on my lunch break and I just realized how many mean spirited individuals we have accumulated over the years. Sometimes its like reading conversations between 12 year wannabe gangstas. I don't remember it EVER being this bad. And I've been around longer than my join date states. What gives?

You're not exactly an angle when it comes to aggressively assertive responses...

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, it goes back to a handful of people that would stir the pot for the reaction it would create. Those in the position to never put them in their place or took the appropriate action for the worst. The new batch of instigators make the old ones look quaint. And there seems to be many more of them.

As for myself , I apologize, but I ignore those I can and a few eventually push the button enough that I'll toss my two cents into the a-hole ring. My ability to sugar coat or bs is long gone.

Big Babooba

IMO, it goes back to a handful of people that would stir the pot for the reaction it would create. Those in the position to never put them in their place or took the appropriate action for the worst. The new batch of instigators make the old ones look quaint. And there seems to be many more of them.

As for myself , I apologize, but I ignore those I can and a few eventually push the button enough that I'll toss my two cents into the a-hole ring. My ability to sugar coat or bs is long gone.

FYI the a-hole ring muscle is called a sphincter. So much for today's biology lesson.

S

serenity now

You're not exactly an angle when it comes to aggressively assertive responses...

The word is angel, you simple idiot. :angry:

( before someone contacts a mod to report this post, it was simply a joke intertwined with the theme of the thread ) :wink2:

S

serenity now

I think the biggest decline in decorum has happened over the last year. ( don't know why though )

542thruNthru

Well I haven't been posting long but have been reading for many years. It seems to me politics has gotten to big in brown cafe. The attacks started back during the presidential elections. Then it was a snow ball effect after that with gun contol then the contract. The contract problems brought a new breed of BC users. I have noticed lately the lack of interesting threads. Then when one does pop up it isnt long till someone has something to say about obama or hoffa or whoever.

Maybe we need a politics forum. Because to me half the stuff lately in union issues, isn't even union issues!!!

FYI the a-hole ring muscle is called a sphincter. So much for today's biology lesson.

images

I always wondered where they came from. Tasty though.

gingerkat

I've noticed that with the spawning of trolls, many of mean muskies have gone into deeper waters. I suppose that will change at peak? I have to say that I did get my :censored2: chewed pretty damn good when I got here and I was shocked by that. Considering the "real" trolls are aboard now, I'm insulted that I was called one.

Necropostophiliac

I've noticed that with the spawning of trolls, many of mean muskies have gone into deeper waters. I suppose that will change at peak? I have to say that I did get my :censored2: chewed pretty damn good when I got here and I was shocked by that. Considering the "real" trolls are aboard now, I'm insulted that I was called one.
I am going to read all your 260 past post and find that person. grrrrr

Makes me mad. You are not a troll. Necro on a mission.