What Has Happened To BC Lately?

Cementups

Box Monkey
2akabsn.jpg

Dave? Dave was hardly a troll. He only said things that at times were insensitive or / and a bit *******y (just made that word up). I know this about him as I am every bit as guilty sometimes myself.

The root of the problem lays with two things. The fact that its on the Internet and the fact that's its anonymous.

None of these big talkers have the remotest amount of testicular quantity to say their garbage in person or with their name attached.

Overpaid Union Thug

Dave? Dave was hardly a troll. He only said things that at times were insensitive or / and a bit *******y (just made that word up). I know this about him as I am every bit as guilty sometimes myself.

The root of the problem lays with two things. The fact that its on the Internet and the fact that's its anonymous.

None of these big talkers have the remotest amount of testicular quantity to say their garbage in person or with their name attached.

Good points. I think another problem is the my way or the highway attitude many project. And the lack of tact is a major problem too. Its fine to disagree about something but there's no need to be jerks about it. I seriously hope you are correct about them not having the guts to behave that way in person. Otherwise I will mirror what "Heffernan" said in the plane crash thread and pray for those that have to put up with them in person everyday.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Being anonymous empowers cowards. It's a thing with the internet gen. I would love to have a face to face chat with some of these mouthy lil' bastardos and see if they're just as mouthy. The tone has changed on here for sure, but there's still some good folks...more of them than the bad I think. Once the contract is ratified and peak is over I think it'll be calm for 4 1/2 more years.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Um, I ain't anonymous...

texan

Um, I ain't anonymous...
Ok BC addict, quick check in, saw this............

Steve Sir........

You are an example.

You do not berate, ridicule, nor bad mouth any.

The Company, and some others, would only wish that all posters would have your rounded disposition.

Bless you for your example.

Texan

S

serenity now

Steve doesn't have time for negativity between the working, cycling, and running ( I suppose he also sleeps........... but , maybe not.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Ok BC addict, quick check in, saw this............

Klein Sir........

You are an example.

You do not berate, ridicule, nor bad mouth any.

The World, would only wish that all posters would have your rounded disposition.

Bless you for your example.

Texan

sniff, sniff

Buck Fifty

For me, it was never about how inconsiderate Dave/Nancy was, it was the way he would suck up to the company and be so damn proud of it. Just sickening. Its definitely worse than the brothers that fear the company.