What If? Share your opinion "on topic"

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
What if
ups Grounds delivery subcontracted a personal driving company like lift or uber for the approval of PVD down the road?
Obviously if that were ever a possibility they would have to implement stricter rules for employment approval and provide tamper proof technology with accurate tracking. But thinking as a consumer, would you want just anyone delivering your package?

What if
Drivers and pilots were required submission of drug/alcohol tests with something attached to your steering wheel like a BAC breathalyzer (or some advanced un heard of new age technology) every 30 minutes on the clock? Would you still travel under such conditions?

AsweetGirl

What if

the rumored soon to be subcontracted PVD company drivers (lift, uber, whomever) were only responsible for delivering smalls.
Don't you think that would help our drivers manage their deliveries more timely?

Wouldn't it be easier if you (the driver) having the responsibility for packages, boxes and bulk items, never have to deal with bags or envelopes again?

If there were fixed weight limit restrictions set, for items in package cars vs. items delivered via PVD..wouldn't that help the over all work day for you, without threatening your job security?

Would you be able to accept the rumored possibility of subcontracting an alternative delivery service (for only smalls) as a beneficial solution to the problem of drivers being overworked?

Pros/cons of no longer delivering smalls and or usps items?

What if

the rumored soon to be subcontracted PVD company drivers (lift, uber, whomever) were only responsible for delivering smalls.
Don't you think that would help our drivers manage their deliveries more timely?

Wouldn't it be easier if you (the driver) having the responsibility for packages, boxes and bulk items, never have to deal with bags or envelopes again?

If there were fixed weight limit restrictions set, for items in package cars vs. items delivered via PVD..wouldn't that help the over all work day for you, without threatening your job security?

Would you be able to accept the rumored possibility of subcontracting an alternative delivery service (for only smalls) as a beneficial solution to the problem of drivers being overworked?

I don't pay union dues so some scab can do my :censored2:ing job.

Poop Head

Judge me.
What if

I don't pay union dues so some scab can do my :censored2:ing job.
What if they could only take the dogfood and pottery Barn?

AsweetGirl

What if
Majority... if not everyone is happy, alright or at least content with how they currently work and get paid, but somehow there are people purposely placed to stir up complaints and demand better rights and convince those to s t r i k e ? What if all problems people have are actually completely capable of bbe solved within their current facility without becoming a national issue.

Brisket

What if

Are you sure you aren't management? Or are you just speculating?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What if

How long have you worked here

AsweetGirl

My personal fb post and my application account.

Attachments

• IMG_0594.PNG
    IMG_0594.PNG
    825.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0595.PNG
    IMG_0595.PNG
    391.5 KB · Views: 192

jaker

trolling
Why do new people come here and just start babbling about what if and if it was up to me or I know I am better then the people who are here already

Just come in do your job and go home , if you are not management then your opinion means nothing