What If? Share your opinion "on topic"

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
It's an embarrassment to out company!

This company isn't that hard up for money.

it's not for the money it's for the "in your face" factor, like it'd be genius if the knight swift company thought of it first, or maybe they did but just couldn't afford to market their vehicles. Either way it makes me laugh. Because they just merged like two days ago. And we out swift them haha

it's not for the money it's for the "in your face" factor, like it'd be genius if the knight swift company thought of it first, or maybe they did but just couldn't afford to market their vehicles. Either way it makes me laugh. Because they just merged like two days ago. And we out swift them haha
Just what we need. Attracting more people around our vehicles increasing the chances of an accident.

35years

Gravy route
Who is she/he?

First one to post about PVDs on Brown Cafe. The company had just started placing job postings for PVD employment when she posted. But she/he pretended to know nothing about it.
I say shill.
Then Monkey Butt jumps in about possibility of no sig at business...?

Timing is very suspect (of the posts, and timing of PVDs floated 1 year before the contract).

PVDs, phone app, no sig. at business. Setting up for scabs?

My guess is they are testing the waters.

Would not put it past them to roll it out for peak just so they have experienced drivers trained for a possible work stoppage.

Be aware.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
View attachment 155058

@ROBO MOD and @Monkey Butt are the only staff members I could not follow, probably set to private or ignored me, not sure. @Indecisi0n is not on the staff list. But I chose to follow after your comment.
upload_2017-9-29_6-53-33.jpeg

Daf

What if

the rumored soon to be subcontracted PVD company drivers (lift, uber, whomever) were only responsible for delivering smalls.
Don't you think that would help our drivers manage their deliveries more timely?

Wouldn't it be easier if you (the driver) having the responsibility for packages, boxes and bulk items, never have to deal with bags or envelopes again?

If there were fixed weight limit restrictions set, for items in package cars vs. items delivered via PVD..wouldn't that help the over all work day for you, without threatening your job security?

Would you be able to accept the rumored possibility of subcontracting an alternative delivery service (for only smalls) as a beneficial solution to the problem of drivers being overworked?

Pros/cons of no longer delivering smalls and or usps items?
The solution to overworked drivers is to ADD more drivers. It is interesting how ups wants to understaffed and beat the crap out of everyone, then dangle this bait out for us to SELL OUT!! This would be just the beginning. This IS a threat to job security. I refuse to sell out the people with less seniority than me that want the full time jobs in the future.