What If? Share your opinion "on topic"

Future

Victory Ride
We can all hate Dave ....but I wish no harm upon him.......and seriously he has never said a harsh word too me ... so I can't hate him

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What if
ups Grounds delivery subcontracted a personal driving company like lift or uber for the approval of PVD down the road?
Obviously if that were ever a possibility they would have to implement stricter rules for employment approval and provide tamper proof technology with accurate tracking. But thinking as a consumer, would you want just anyone delivering your package?

What if
Drivers and pilots were required submission of drug/alcohol tests with something attached to your steering wheel like a BAC breathalyzer (or some advanced un heard of new age technology) every 30 minutes on the clock? Would you still travel under such conditions?
Part a: Ain't ever going to happen.
Part b. Who cares. Test all you want. Plenty of samples right now in the back of the split drivers trucks. Just look for the yellow bottles.

Future

Victory Ride
Part a: Ain't ever going to happen.
Part b. Who cares. Test all you want. Plenty of samples right now in the back of the split drivers trucks. Just look for the yellow bottles.
Bro ... no idea who that "guy" is .......and it was confirmed it is a guy

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why do new people come here and just start babbling about what if and if it was up to me or I know I am better then the people who are here already

Just come in do your job and go home , if you are not management then your opinion means nothing
Even some management opinions don't matter now. center manager's are figureheads doing whatever they are told. They are little beotch's of numbers.

oldngray

nowhere special
She is a guy ...
ShesaGuySo.gif