What If Texas Left??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's where I think you are wrong.....the average person would be startled, shocked, whatever your word is to see someone in public walking around naked , daytime on a city street, no matter what district it is,
So, you are saying that in the Castro district, no one drives the street or appears on the street in the daylight? You're wrong.
I'm way into the majority on this one........public nudity is not the norm .

Any person with any knowledge of San Francisco would stay out of the Castro district. Only someone completely oblivious would walk a grand daughter for ice cream amongst the prostitutes, drug addicts and other "unsightly creatures" walking around the Castro district. You have to know your SF geography before you attempt to label the whole city in one fashion.

As far as being in the majority, I think your're wrong. Age plays a big part in nudity acceptance. If your old and grey, you may dislike the concept, but if your young and energetic you may support it. Florida allows nudity on some beaches and the general public at large is ok with that.
Florida Nude Beaches

In europe, even the grey community stands behind public nudity.

I think you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill on this issue. As far as someone being arrested in San Clemete for being nude on a beach, wooopie do, if you go a few miles further south, you can be naked all you want on the beach without being disturbed by ANYONE!

Does a couple of miles make that much of a difference ??

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Any person with any knowledge of San Francisco would stay out of the Castro district. Only someone completely oblivious would walk a grand daughter for ice cream amongst the prostitutes, drug addicts and other "unsightly creatures" walking around the Castro district. You have to know your SF geography before you attempt to label the whole city in one fashion.

As far as being in the majority, I think your're wrong. Age plays a big part in nudity acceptance. If your old and grey, you may dislike the concept, but if your young and energetic you may support it. Florida allows nudity on some beaches and the general public at large is ok with that.
Florida Nude Beaches

In europe, even the grey community stands behind public nudity.

I think you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill on this issue. As far as someone being arrested in San Clemete for being nude on a beach, wooopie do, if you go a few miles further south, you can be naked all you want on the beach without being disturbed by ANYONE!

Does a couple of miles make that much of a difference ??

Peace

TOS
You really need to keep up with the times.

"San Clemente - San Onofre State Beach. Nude sunbathing proponents recently lost a ruling to allow nude sunbathing to exist at this beach. State Beach officials may now ticket sunbathers. From Orange County to Los Angeles, there is absolutely no beach you'll be able to run free or go au natural."

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
So .If Texas does leave the Union,,does this mean that the Houston Astros won't be moving over to the American League in 2013???