Health Insurance- Didn't turn in divorce decree to remove my ex! I just got remarried.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How hot is the Ol gal maybe we can work out some kind of a deal
Might have to throw new wife in for some conjugal visits if old wife’s cooter becomes inoperable

Its_a_me

My wife even knows this is my stance. Guys that jump from one marriage to another. I’m just like wtf are you thinking.
Thinking?

wrong area of the body that is doing the controlling....obviously.

Newer, younger, sleeker model is always a product in demand. It's just how to pay for it...and when you use fraud it can catch up with you.

nWo

Maybe. I knew of a few guys who actually got hurt at work and just went through our insurance cause they didn’t want to deal with w/c. Obviously not saying it was job related. I told them be careful if they find out you’ll end up paying it all back and then comp will tell you to pound sand.

If management ever tells you to do this. Turn them in. It's WC fraud and they do it all of the time.

Johney

If management ever tells you to do this. Turn them in. It's WC fraud and they do it all of the time.
It was never management,the couple guys I knew did it on their own. They didn’t want to deal with comp and as slow as they work.

MostHelpNeeded

Weird....When I got divorced, part of the agreement (order) was that I maintain insurance for her until one of us remarried. Thought that was normal? Now, I'm not saying I know the legality of it all, but I have a hard time believing the judge would order me to commit fraud.

When I did remarry, a simple call to the hall got the ex dropped and the new wife added.

Cowboy Mac

This happens more than people think after divorce. Our prisons would be overflowing with people using insurance rather than drugs and violent crimes if everyone went to prison for it.
Are you by chance related to a senator or sitting President of the United States? This could be your get out of jail free card.

Johney

Weird....When I got divorced, part of the agreement (order) was that I maintain insurance for her until one of us remarried. Thought that was normal? Now, I'm not saying I know the legality of it all, but I have a hard time believing the judge would order me to commit fraud.

When I did remarry, a simple call to the hall got the ex dropped and the new wife added.
Who paid for her coverage? If you’re divorced I doubt they’d cover her. I had a friend at UPS get divorced and his soon to be Ex wanted him to continue health coverage for her which he fought and won.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I too have a surgery or two from comp without issues, but it was nowhere near as fast as it would’ve been on private insurance.
I never had private surgery. But I picked the Dr that did the surgery, liberty mutual couldn’t say sheet