What In The World?

quad decade guy

How did he not expect to be caught? I mean shooting from a UPS tractor? Did he not think someone would notice?

No he didn't(expect to get caught/someone notice?).....I mean they run stop signs and speed all over the yard, speed in work zones etc.(you really should see the shifter driver in Cali., it's breath taking). The folks here on BC literally shout down,belittle any sort of safety talk. I'm pretty sure he's of that sort.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
No he didn't(expect to get caught/someone notice?).....I mean they run stop signs and speed all over the yard, speed in work zones etc.(you really should see the shifter driver in Cali., it's breath taking). The folks here on BC literally shout down,belittle any sort of safety talk. I'm pretty sure he's of that sort.

Still, running stop signs and working like a maniac is a little different than actual attempted murder.

Johney

WTF are you talking about? This guy was a feeder driver just like you and me what does what you said have anything to do with this guy? Sounds like this guy had problems with the jackbags around him in traffic.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ha, I know this guy. Used to exchange trailers with him sometimes. Just remember that he was quiet. Never said anything.

not exactly sure but looks very familiar.

E2349413-9612-448C-B395-333CC967AEA7.gif