What In The World?

quad decade guy

WTF are you talking about? This guy was a feeder driver just like you and me what does what you said have anything to do with this guy? Sounds like this guy had problems with the jackbags around him in traffic.

Point is we have people like that throughout the Company. And they are acting stupidly all over our yards. And in traffic.

Johney

Point is we have people like that throughout the Company. And they are acting stupidly all over our yards. And in traffic.
Point is he was shooting at people, that has nothing to do with his driving skills. Oh and since you brought it up about acting stupidly in yards...are all you sleeper team guys a-wholes? Do you really have to pull up right next to my tractor while I'm trying to take a nap(and it's obvious) and run your rig for my entire meal? It's not like there isn't 100 other spots you can go to, Christ even 5 spots down from me,but NO right next to me?

Integrity

Binge Poster
No he didn't(expect to get caught/someone notice?).....I mean they run stop signs and speed all over the yard, speed in work zones etc.(you really should see the shifter driver in Cali., it's breath taking). The folks here on BC literally shout down,belittle any sort of safety talk. I'm pretty sure he's of that sort.
I do not shout down or belittle any sort of safety talk ever.

I welcome it.

If you are ever frustrated with the nonsense I am always open to talk safety, even if we don’t agree on all points, mature individuals can agree to disagree in principle and still be kind and respectful to one another.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Point is he was shooting at people, that has nothing to do with his driving skills. Oh and since you brought it up about acting stupidly in yards...are all you sleeper team guys a-wholes? Do you really have to pull up right next to my tractor while I'm trying to take a nap(and it's obvious) and run your rig for my entire meal? It's not like there isn't 100 other spots you can go to, Christ even 5 spots down from me,but NO right next to me?
They're the worst yard blockers too, just ask any shifter. Dispatch should them make park across the street with the contractors.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I feel badly for a society that jokes about such a serious incident.

I don’t judge, I can understand, I once responded to serious situations a similar way.

This all changed when I learned of God’s love for me.

I could no longer joke about heart breaking situations.

The great blessing is once I could no longer do this I learned that when I was doing it I was hurting my own integrity most of all!

After a short period of time of not doing this my spirit started to soar to new heights and I experienced God’s love for me in ways I have never even dreamed.

Peace my friends!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Personally, I would go with the "low blood sugar" defense. Might work as a feeder driver.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I feel badly for a society that jokes about such a serious incident.

I don’t judge, I can understand, I once responded to serious situations a similar way.

This all changed when I learned of God’s love for me.

I could no longer joke about heart breaking situations.

The great blessing is once I could no longer do this I learned that when I was doing it I was hurting my own integrity most of all!

After a short period of time of not doing this my spirit started to soar to new heights and I experienced God’s love for me in ways I have never even dreamed.

Peace my friends!

FA7955F1-A8BF-46F3-9EC5-6FDC9CD7FA01.gif

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Twin screw old International and I thought they were only mythical like Unicorns.
Nope, still in local (CPU/TDP/rail & local hubs/centers) service around here. There's even a twin screw Sterling still working at another nearby hub.

Last edited: