What is a #back first exception#??

UPSjedi41

B4CA36B4-0E5A-49BB-A190-BB99984CE616.jpeg
Asked 5 different people and got 5 different answers....
any smart people out there ??
Not sure what they are but apparently I did it 12 times.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
After you stop complete if you arent pointed the right way for your next stop and have to go to the next driveway to back and turn it is an exception. 1/4 backs at culdesacs are expected. Know where your next stop is and it will make a drastic improvement in exceptions.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
After you stop complete if you arent pointed the right way for your next stop and have to go to the next driveway to back and turn it is an exception. 1/4 backs at culdesacs are expected. Know where your next stop is and it will make a drastic improvement in exceptions.
Why do you care about Management and their useless metrics?

ManInBrown

Who cares. It’s real simple. If you need to back, back. For anyone interested in being treated like an adult, put in your transfer to feeders. It’s amazing how there is zero BS. Short of getting into an accident or coding on property time wrong, no one ever says a word to you.

john chesney

I led the district in back first exceptions one fine day ... I was so very proud
I led the whole division in gas consumption one year I never shut the truck off when I had a helper. Probably led it in record in travel but they never mentioned that. I thought my center manager was going to explode when I told him I was cold

brostalss

Nothing to worry about. Another useless report for the Sups. Use standard reply if talked to about it. " I'll work on it" then continue as usual.

PeakSeason

If they want me to back first and it keeps them off my ass then I back first. I'm not going to be harrassed or fired over not working as directed.
You can't be fired based on telematics saying you backed to much.
If you need to back...back.
Piss on Management and their useless metrics.

They used to harass me every :censored2:ing day about back first but never explained what the :censored2: it was. SMH