What is a utility driver?

redbeard38

My distribution center is asking for pt employees to sign up for utility driver. I've tried scouring the internet for answers as to what a utility driver actually is and I still dont really know. If anyone could tell me what its all about and if I should do it/pros and cons then Id really appreciate it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My distribution center is asking for pt employees to sign up for utility driver. I've tried scouring the internet for answers as to what a utility driver actually is and I still dont really know. If anyone could tell me what its all about and if I should do it/pros and cons then Id really appreciate it.
They just ride around and utilize different things

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They just ride around and utilize different things
You aren't helping.

A utility driver is something similar to a swiss army knife or Leatherman.

They have multiple driver heads on them for various job functions.

Hardware helping.

Distribution center?

Are you an Amazon employee?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Whys your beard red pusillanimous?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Well he's Irish so I'm sure it's red because all Irish are angry at the world because they can't drink or screw like real men. :)
lolol.gif