burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It was signature required, I signed at the lockers. Learn how your :censored2:ty delivery system works.

First the customer has to have a heart attack when they check delivery front door and see that their thousands of dollars worth of pot ain’t there. Then they got to call their shipper, fedex and the office they requested to get it delivered to. Then they have to frantically search for it for an hour before FedEx calls them back and says “lulz just kidding it’s over here :censored2:.”

It’s FedEx.

Calm down Alice you got your box

It will be fine

It was signature required, I signed at the lockers. Learn how your :censored2:ty delivery system works.

First the customer has to have a heart attack when they check delivery front door and see that their thousands of dollars worth of pot ain’t there. Then they got to call their shipper, fedex and the office they requested to get it delivered to. Then they have to frantically search for it for an hour before FedEx calls them back and says “lulz just kidding it’s over here :censored2:.”

It’s FedEx.
Support your local dealers and this wouldn’t be a problem.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

It’s FedEx.

309EAF27-347C-42C6-98CA-810C6D728672.gif