What is the greatest treasure you have found on route?

jaker

trolling
i found us a house i was taking a package to a house and ask them i have not deliver to the other house on their property , she said they moved out i ask what are you going to do with it she said we need to rent it out but dont want nobody we dont know , a week later we moved in 2 houses on 7 acres my house 3 bed 2 bath 1400 sq feet 2 car garage behind me is a wildlife preserve over 50 acres

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
i found us a house i was taking a package to a house and ask them i have not deliver to the other house on their property , she said they moved out i ask what are you going to do with it she said we need to rent it out but dont want nobody we dont know , a week later we moved in 2 houses on 7 acres my house 3 bed 2 bath 1400 sq feet 2 car garage behind me is a wildlife preserve over 50 acres
A TRUE DIAMOND in the rough I bet. congrats!!

DS

Fenderbender
A few years ago.I saw a whole tool chest like a truck mechanic would use that had literally "fallen off the truck"
It must have been worth at least 3 grand,but I was way too busy with air commits to do anything about it,
I do have a nice 2 wheeler and several hammers and such

Borderline 9.5

I have found a nice selection of tools through-out the years. 4 pair of vice grips, 8 lb sledge hammer, mini grease gun, 3/8" sockets, couple screw drivers, open end wrenches, hand full of crescent wrenches and a box full of chefs knifes and bakery tools. The last item I tried to find the owner but did not succeed. Only money I found was $10 walking up a driveway that I left with the package I was delivering. Next time I went there she gave me a box of candy which I thought was nice.

old levi's

blank space
Lots of nice people and all my doggie friends. They are legion!

Owner heard his dog barking one day and came out of the house quickly because he was worried that the dog was going to be a problem. He got there in time to hear me say "Cheeto, who are you barking at? You know me." Then I gave the dog a little milkbone and scratched his head. Dog was happy; owner was very surprised! He had no idea that I even knew the dog's name.