Scavengers - What have you found...

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I scored a 1 acre Dynatrap mosquito catcher from a customer on Friday, kinda sweet as I moved a week ago and have a rather large backyard now.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
DSC_0001.JPG

Hardly used, spreader was clean... can use this for spreading salt/sand during winter.

The power washer has an integrated circuit breaker; pushed the reset button and I'm in business!

OrioN

Badda bump...

DSC_0009.JPG

Small portable shop vac... wif attachments, quick hose down& good to go!

_20180609_202642.JPG

I deliver a new one to a customer & he gave me the old one... gas engine made in Japan, single cylinder overhead cam... shrugs, why would he junk it.

I can now wash my FedEx truck and the rental homes with this monster, even though I still have the electric powered one in the garage.

Wal-Mart light stands will also go to the rental units

OrioN

I guess so... there's a few lonely house wives on my route too.

butt I only lookie, no touchie

PS, there's a huge increase in Victoria Secret deliveries for fadda's day... thought it was for mommies day last month. Hmmmm

Chaos

I Am The Devil
Yea, I touchy out of spite for her folks...at home for college...they order the heaviest :censored2: everyday and I’m not allowed to back up their drive

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
4E846F67-0658-4B18-AB1B-9A7EF6F02C81.jpeg

People on my route put stuff like this out to the curb all the time. If it’s light enough I’ll take it back to my building for someone else because I don’t need it. Hopefully someone will grab it before the trash truck does. Beautiful piece of furniture.

bacha29

View attachment 198065

People on my route put stuff like this out to the curb all the time. If it’s light enough I’ll take it back to my building for someone else because I don’t need it. Hopefully someone will grab it before the trash truck does. Beautiful piece of furniture.
Why do that? Open up your own used furniture and appliance store. You need something on the side to support your bad truck driving habit Addictions aren't going to get any less costly.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why do that? Open up your own used furniture and appliance store. You need something on the side to support your bad truck driving habit Addictions aren't going to get any less costly.
I could be like Fred Sanford and drive around on trash day picking up stuff. Maybe that can supplement my pension. Lol.