What is the Union rep supposed to do when someone writes you up for your absence?

fatthief

They discussed the issues with the 3 5 7 9 rule and the Union guy seems very impatient and try to get everything done quick and not allow any explanation. Is this what a Union rep supposed to do?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
The union rep? That's called your steward. And what is the 3 5 7 9 rule? I'm beginning to understand his impatience.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
They discussed the issues with the 3 5 7 9 rule and the Union guy seems very impatient and try to get everything done quick and not allow any explanation. Is this what a Union rep supposed to do?

There's not really much to do if you don't have a doctor's note. If you have otherwise good attendance and didn't no call/no show, there is some wiggle room there to try and get it knocked down but that's about it.

I don't even know what a "3 5 7 9" rule is and I've never heard of it.

UPSGUY72

Just show up to work like everyone else problem solved .

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
There's not really much to do if you don't have a doctor's note. If you have otherwise good attendance and didn't no call/no show, there is some wiggle room there to try and get it knocked down but that's about it.

I don't even know what a "3 5 7 9" rule is and I've never heard of it.

Oh no not another rule we haven't heard of. See ya at the panel.:dead: