What is your average daily route stats?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
amazing no matter how many stops you have Orion has you magically done at 5 ....pay attention union brothers. “ run straight air” means Orion is now invalid. We had a drivers route said he’d have 20 off by 10:30, after running straight air he had 6 stops off at 10:30. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
✊🧔

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Why does any driver care about these numbers? Why even look? I can’t remember the last time I looked at mine. They don’t matter. Knowing them before (estimate) doesn’t change anything. Knowing them at the end of the day doesn’t either. They are irrelevant and are in no way an indication of success or failure.
It's sad how many 25-30 yr drivers study the report in the morning. I always ask them why they look at it. They say "Just checking my time." They never know their time, but they know their overallowed. Really a sad way to live life.

Cowboy Mac

amazing no matter how many stops you have Orion has you magically done at 5 ....pay attention union brothers. “ run straight air” means Orion is now invalid. We had a drivers route said he’d have 20 off by 10:30, after running straight air he had 6 stops off at 10:30. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
✊🧔
Orion: 300 pickup packages = 300 seconds

Over70irregs

Clocked out today and looked glancingly up at a monitor with driver names and a table with numbers coded in yellow. I immediately dropped my eyes and walked out. I’m good….