What is your in cab portable fan solution?

ToteHoarder

Those cooling towels they give us help a thousand times more then fans but each to their own
The cooling towel doesn’t blow hot air out of the truck though to keep a good temperature more like ambient temperature rather than heating up a whole bunch and lingering around in the truck all day making the truck hotter than the ambient outside temperature.

Im just asking people who use fans how they use them. I’m an unassigned driver so I don’t ride in the same vehicle hardly twice a week.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I clip my pen inside the pocket on the side of my pants/shorts. My infonotices are in that pocket too.
My info notice and pens are in the pocket on the diad pouch

DBCE85D5-8C4F-4C0E-89CC-036B851E2F3A.jpeg

21Savage

The cooling towel doesn’t blow hot air out of the truck though to keep a good temperature more like ambient temperature rather than heating up a whole bunch and lingering around in the truck all day making the truck hotter than the ambient outside temperature.

Im just asking people who use fans how they use them. I’m an unassigned driver so I don’t ride in the same vehicle hardly twice a week.

What do you mean how we use them? Lol

Leave them on all day when it's hot and humid.

You don't really feel them when you're driving but when you're sitting at red lights and stop signs at busy intersections hell yeah you do.

City drivers will notice the difference. Not a country route where you're driving all day.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

Where I am the humidity it so high it literally blows hot air.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Turn it on and let it blow
It’s not rocket surgery

it

SmithBarney

Driving a Sprinter, I have one of these on the overhead visor shelf (bungeed down) fits perfect keeps my head cool and dry.. Dual Fans Apparently not available, but look at simular products down lower... the wire is long enough to run to the 12v socket without being in the way. And yes we have A/C but I was without AC for several weeks and this thing probably saved my life.
61Jsct42nKL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Some frozen bottles in my lunch bag, the rest in the ice bucket. Extra bottles on hand, as well as accepting water from the nice customers. The ice lasts a good 6 - 7 hours, and provides iced cold water to dip a towel in to rest on my head or neck.
20210630_104522.jpg