What is your in cab portable fan solution?

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
So half a days work, got it.
Incorrect. You're forgetting the reserved frozen bottles, not completely thawed, plus everything remains a level of coolness even after the ice is melted, example iced cold water in the bucket. Plus the temperature DOES drop after the sun begins to fade. And I'm not drinking THAT much water ALL day, sheesh.

rentadawg

No fan installed over here in record breaking heat. I always think it can be worse, like the Rhino scene in Ace Ventura.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Incorrect. You're forgetting the reserved frozen bottles, not completely thawed, plus everything remains a level of coolness even after the ice is melted, example iced cold water in the bucket. Plus the temperature DOES drop after the sun begins to fade. And I'm not drinking THAT much water ALL day, sheesh.
Sorry your piss looks like coffee.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Not sure why you guys don’t file grievances on fans. I don’t even have the time/care enough to link language

Article 18 of the Master language.

"The installation of cab compartment fans will be determined by individual districts."

Also;

Memorandum of Understanding

"The parties agree that a package car driver requesting a fan in the cab of their vehicle shall make such request through the local Safety and Health Committee for approval. Any disputes over installation of a fan shall be referred directly to the Co-Chairs of the National Safety and Health Committee for resolution. Such request will not unreasonably be denied."

It's really that simple.

Request a fan.... and follow-up with a grievance.

-Bug-

rentadawg

Stop being a pusillanimous and file? Or come here to complain about it and still be a pusillanimous?
I wasn’t complaining mate. The heat doesn’t bother me nearly as much driving in the snow with trucks that aren’t even 4 wheel drive, high rate of accidents