What Is Your Weakness?

Big Babooba

1. My kids and grandchildren
  2. Cats
  3. Fast women and hot cars (or is it hot women and fast cars?)
  4. Kit Kats and Coke
  5. Rock & Roll music
  6. Gibbles potato chips

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
ED Hoculi in short sleeve Zebra Shirt. I wonder what he looks like under that hat? I focus...I mean...my weakness is his buff ARMS!!!

I guess he might have a personality, I suppose he is smart. I haven't really had a chance to look at his face.

It is his ARMS !!!!!! HOT HOT HOT

Last edited:

City Driver

Caffiene, coffee, Diet Dr Pepper, Haagen Daaz ice cream (that stuff is the crack cocaine of frozen desserts) Taco Bell , and the Internet.

edys loaded mint chocolate chip is the best ice cream i ever had...........i try to stay away from junk food and like to stay away, but sometimes when i pass it at the store i just cant say no

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
ED Hoculi in short sleeve Zebra Shirt. I wonder what he looks like under that hat? I focus...I mean...my weakness is his buff ARMS!!!

I guess he might have a personality, I suppose he is smart. I haven't really had a chance to look at his face.

It is his ARMS !!!!!! HOT HOT HOT

Just don't forget to answer when the "Hoch" starts to knock. :wink2:

fethrs

You guys and gals on bc are my weakness, I need to see if I missed anything good when I see the 'puter I always sit down and log on.

Swarovski Crystals, I want to have one of every color with every coating and every shape. I LOVE them.
Mango Peach Ice Cream
French Fries
Sundays and Football and BEER
Coffee for work
Margaritas
Cats
Old school 60 and 70s hot rod cars

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You guys and gals on bc are my weakness, I need to see if I missed anything good when I see the 'puter I always sit down and log on.

Swarovski Crystals, I want to have one of every color with every coating and every shape. I LOVE them.
Mango Peach Ice Cream
French Fries
Sundays and Football and BEER
Coffee for work
Margaritas
Cats
Old school 60 and 70s hot rod cars
64 1/2 Mustang ?:wink2:?:wink2:?:wink2: