What It Will Take for Us to Trust AI

Matt85091

Our willingness to accept the unknown could benefit our future.
by Guru Banavar | IBM

"
The early days of artificial intelligence (AI) have been met with some very public hand wringing. Well-respected technologists and business leaders have voiced their concerns over the (responsible) development of AI.

And Hollywood’s appetite for dystopian AI narratives appears to be bottomless. This is not unusual, nor is it unreasonable. Change, technological or otherwise, always excites the imagination. And it often makes us a little uncomfortable.

But in my opinion, we have never known a technology with more potential to benefit society than artificial intelligence. We now have AI systems that learn from vast amounts of complex, unstructured information and turn it into actionable insight......"

Link What It Will Take for Us to Trust AI

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
by Guru Banavar | IBM

"
The early days of artificial intelligence (AI) have been met with some very public hand wringing. Well-respected technologists and business leaders have voiced their concerns over the (responsible) development of AI.

And Hollywood’s appetite for dystopian AI narratives appears to be bottomless. This is not unusual, nor is it unreasonable. Change, technological or otherwise, always excites the imagination. And it often makes us a little uncomfortable.

But in my opinion, we have never known a technology with more potential to benefit society than artificial intelligence. We now have AI systems that learn from vast amounts of complex, unstructured information and turn it into actionable insight......"

i hope u enjoy it i guess gumby is a prevert and likes @Future

Turdferguson

Just a turd
by Guru Banavar | IBM

"

Exactly what does this have to do with UPS?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
IMG_1677.GIF

Matt85091

Exactly what does this have to do with UPS?

UPS Launches Chatbot And Accelerates On Path Toward Use Of Artificial Intelligence
"
UPS on Monday said it has launched a beta version of a chatbot, an artificial-intelligence-enabled platform that mimics human conversation to help users easily find UPS® locations, get shipping rates and track packages."

Box Ox

UPS on Monday said it has launched a beta version of a chatbot, an artificial-intelligence-enabled platform that mimics human conversation to help users easily find UPS® locations, get shipping rates and track packages."

Should be a real thrill ride for customers if it's anything like AT&T's automated customer service. Those guys really know how to get you screaming into your phone!