What kind of gloves to you package car drivers wear?

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
fc2959c25f447662ff2e39592ed6cb0a70387811bf3c7df6e2b0f43f6dd24e20.jpg

flatbread

Occasional Lurker
Feeder drivers need gloves, trust me. That grease spreads like wildfire.

I wear disposable nitrile gloves for shifting and latex-dipped cloth gloves for working inside. My hands come home grease-free, though my sweat tends to ferment inside the nitrile gloves. Plenty of handwashing required.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wear disposable nitrile gloves for shifting and latex-dipped cloth gloves for working inside. My hands come home grease-free, though my sweat tends to ferment inside the nitrile gloves. Plenty of handwashing required.
The cheap nitrile gloves are great and most can be thrown in the washer/dryer with your clothes and they'll last a good while, add baking soda it will help with the stank. Only problem in feeders is they're a little tough to take on and off repeatedly, turning inside out and such. Grease inside the gloves defeats the purpose.

So you've gotta be a little creative with your hook routine, otherwise you'll either be taking them on and off 5 times to hook a set.... or end up with grease all over the inside of the cab and handles. It's a tough job but somebody's gotta drive the gravy train to the bank.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
When I retired my hands had calluses all over them never got a blister

After 3 years my hands are smooth as a baby's behind

Can't even run a rake without getting a blister

It sucks

jaker

trolling
In feeder I wear those outside gloves most of use , but I wear a pair of baseball gloves the rest of the time

Duckwithapipboy

A few irreg cart drivers and some PC drivers in my building swear by the NinjaX gloves from Grainger. Thin enough to breathe, enough grip but not thick enough to cause a hindrance with the DIAD. Cheap as hell with our discount.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I'm looking for some good gloves so my hands tho get yucky
I use the 3 dollar pair of nitrile gloves from the grocery store. They last about a month and keep my hands clean for the most part. I use them because my wife wanted my hands to be cleaner. They also keep your fingers from cracking in the winter. The gloves also do not limit finger dexterity